DT Jamiyus Pittman [Central Florida - Signed LOI]

From UCF rivals board:

"Playing for Nebraska is like playing for Purdue. Out in the middle of a corn field with no women. If kids are jumping at that over UCF, there are dozens of "corn field" schools out there. Do you want to hitch your wagon to a boring, mature program, or be with the exciting up and comers. Do you want a job in Nebraska, or in Florida when you shop yourself with your degree?"

"So these kids really want to be practice squad dummies for some other kids out in a corn field in the middle of nowhere? Compared to UCF - warm and sunny Florida with the hotest women on the planet? I don't get these kids sometime."

Boston Knight is a moron.

• Fire 1

"So these kids really want to be practice squad dummies for some other kids out in a corn field in the middle of nowhere? Compared to UCF - warm and sunny Florida with the hotest women on the planet? I don't get these kids sometime."

So he's saying that the players UCF recruits are only good enough to be practice squad dummies on the Huskers' team? :dunno

So he's saying that the players UCF recruits are only good enough to be practice squad dummies on the Huskers' team? :dunno

Haha good point

Arm Wrestle For The Recruit

Crazy business leading to NSD, same as every year. Found this story about the recent rub between Nebraska and UCF.

It included a funny story about Tom Osbourne hiding Turner Gil at a friend's house when Barry Switzer was conducting an in-home.

Come on, man! But you got Switzer right...

That's funny because when I first wrote Switzer it auto-corrected to Switzerland, but I did not notice if my phone tried to change Gill or Osborne. I guess I (or my phone) just sucks at names.

Arm Wrestle For The Recruit

Crazy business leading to NSD, same as every year. Found this story about the recent rub between Nebraska and UCF.

It included a funny story about Tom Osbourne hiding Turner Gil at a friend's house when Barry Switzer was conducting an in-home.

Come on, man! But you got Switzer right...

That's funny because when I first wrote Switzer it auto-corrected to Switzerland, but I did not notice if my phone tried to change Gill or Osborne. I guess I (or my phone) just sucks at names.

Just struck me as funny that the Nebraska names were wrong. Ok, I'll stop hijacking the thread now.