DB Markell Boston [Auburn - Signed LOI]

Sounds like we are still in 3rd position, if Bama or Auburn offer. I'd say if he isn't ready to commit now (especially with that Tic...tweet yesterday) then I say we move on and not even wait. We shouldn't be someone's third choice.

Usually I would agree, but this kid's level of athleticism is absolutely ridiculous, if bama or auburn don't offer I'm glad with taking this kid as a third pick.

Also,

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan 40m

Georgia DB Markell Boston will make signing day decision between #Nebraska, #Auburn & #Alabama ($) http://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1605022 #Huskers

Sounds like we are still in 3rd position, if Bama or Auburn offer. I'd say if he isn't ready to commit now (especially with that Tic...tweet yesterday) then I say we move on and not even wait. We shouldn't be someone's third choice.

It happens all the time in recruiting. If he can come here and be a good player, or potentially a superstar, you've got to take him.

We are a lot of kids second, third, fourth choice. That's just how it is.

Watch his highlights. Dude has so much athleticism and upside as a CB, and he has only played that position one year (normally a WR). Would be happy to get him, even if we are third on his list (He wasn't originally first on ours).

I get what you all are saying and certainly make some good points. In some cases I think that would be the case, however, there was no reason for him to tweet "Tic"...if he wasn't going to commit. So either he was messing with us or something made him change his mind after that. I think the chances of him getting an offer from either Auburn or Bama are pretty high. If he isn't sure after a visit that seems to be filled with positive momentum and numerous 2014/15 commits, then I think our staff has better things to do than just hope and cross our fingers a SEC team doesn't offer.