Am I the only one who thinks we have an over stock of running backs? Yes there are worse problems to have, but it seems to me we have an influx that I fear will affect future recruiting. We have Abdullah, Sr. Cross, Jr. Newby So. Taylor, Rf. Not to mention incoming Wilbon and a few others. Would really hate to see some great talent walk out the door due to playing time.

Am I the only one who thinks we have an over stock of running backs? Yes there are worse problems to have, but it seems to me we have an influx that I fear will affect future recruiting. We have Abdullah, Sr. Cross, Jr. Newby So. Taylor, Rf. Not to mention incoming Wilbon and a few others. Would really hate to see some great talent walk out the door due to playing time.

Probably

You have a philosophy where you keep X amount of guys at each position. I think they try to balance it out as constantly having one in every class at the qb position. Dont know what that number is for RB's, but you go get the best guys you can, and right now, we seem to have an abundance names that we havent seen much-if any-from. Taylor, Newby, Wilbon, etc.

If I had my druthers we'd have a couple fewer RB recruits and a couple more DT recruits. Then again, maybe one or two of our many DEs will end up moving inside. So who knows?

• Fire 1

This happens every season. Always has. Every running back arrives at college as a high school superstar itching to get the ball. There will never be enough plays to accommodate them all, and unless they're showcased we will always wonder if we're squandering their potential.

So I just trust the coaches who watch them every day at practice.