Big 10 Bubble Watch

Excel

B1G Bubble Watch  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unsurprisingly, we are still projected as the first team in the Next 4 Out category, not as damaging of a loss as some would like to think. However, I felt that, in Lunardi's statement, that Nebraska can go 2-2, one of the 2's in the win column was against Illinois. Now it's all the more important that we beat Wisconsin.

Agreed. For some reason...good out of conference performance I guess...the Illini are not considered a bad loss. Still not over, but @ Indy and Wiscy at home seems tough.

Unsurprisingly, we are still projected as the first team in the Next 4 Out category, not as damaging of a loss as some would like to think. However, I felt that, in Lunardi's statement, that Nebraska can go 2-2, one of the 2's in the win column was against Illinois. Now it's all the more important that we beat Wisconsin.

Agreed. For some reason...good out of conference performance I guess...the Illini are not considered a bad loss. Still not over, but @ Indy and Wiscy at home seems tough.

Indiana just beat tOSU and Wisconsin is a very good team that doesn't get as much attention as they should. This is a very difficult finish to the year.

Indiana just beat tOSU and Wisconsin is a very good team that doesn't get as much attention as they should. This is a very difficult finish to the year.

Both Indiana and Wisconsin are playing well at the right time. We can win both games, but it'll be difficult. We'll be in good shape if we can go 1-1.

I think those five are pretty well locked in. I think the B1G will get one more team - Minny, Nebraska or possibly Indiana if they make a run. I don't think the B1G will get seven unless a couple of those teams make at least the conference semifinals.

That sucks. It would have been nice to get seven.

Nebraska should be pretty comfortably in at this point. Huskers were 59 in the BPI, 48 in RPI and 50 in KenPom going into tonight's game. Should push even higher with a win. I would think it shouldn't matter too much what happens in the B1G tourney.

It was a good day for Nebrasketball. The women won the Big Ten championship and the men bolstered their tournament hopes with a win over Wisconsin on Senior Day.

The Cornhuskers (19-11) are up to a 10-seed in the bracket and dangerously close to playing themselves off the bubble entirely.

LINK

you can not finish 4th in the B1G and get left out. that would be a joke. especially because nebraska earned that fourth spot.

Hey now, Washington won the Pac-12 a couple years ago and didn't make the tournament. That being said, I think the resume is already solid enough, especially since the committee looks at the last 8 or 10 games played.