Post Season Tournament Possibilities

Mavric

Other bubble teams will lose.

I honestly think at this point Nebraska doesnt need help to get in, they just need to do their part.

If you beat Indiana and Wiscy and win the first game in the B1G tourney, i think you are a lock for the dance-- no doubt in my mind.

I think if they split IND/WIS and win 1 in the tourney, they are still in but we need to watch out for indiana who is working their way back in.

Other bubble teams will lose.

I honestly think at this point Nebraska doesnt need help to get in, they just need to do their part.

If you beat Indiana and Wiscy and win the first game in the B1G tourney, i think you are a lock for the dance-- no doubt in my mind.

I think if they split IND/WIS and win 1 in the tourney, they are still in but we need to watch out for indiana who is working their way back in.

Its a little bit more than that though. Don't forget about the teams from random mid major conferences that will steal away bids from bubble teams. Plan on at the very least, two this year.

The bottom line is "We control our own destiny here guys!" Win the next 2 and we are in because of our placement in the B1G standings as well as quality of wins (RPI).

We lose one or more and things are less likely to happen this year, yet still a possibility!

No matter how they close out this season, Miles and company have made a believer out of me and I will look forward to Nebrasketball in the coming years! :bigredn:

No matter how they close out this season, Miles and company have made a believer out of me and I will look forward to Nebrasketball in the coming years! :bigredn:

They are making a believer out of a lot of us. Me included years past i'd only look in the paper to see how they did. Now i'm watching games and following the bubble talk. Even emailed Tim Miles knowing i'd probably never get a response. I got one within 2 days which really shocked me. Defenately made me a fan of him cause of that.

Today's Bubble Tracker

Results:

Baylor wins - secures their spot

Georgetown beats Creighton - double whammy: Georgetown was Next Four Out

Michigan beats Illinois - fairly neutral but NU played Illinois twice

Toledo wins - trying to get on the bubble

N Illinois loses - Husker opponent

Florida Gulf Coast wins - Husker opponent

Clemson beats Miami - another double-whammy: Miami is a Husker opponent and Clemson was trying to get on the bubble

Arkansas State loses in OT to the conference leader - would have been a nice boost for a Husker opponent

Florida State barely beats 8-22 Boston Coll - FSU First Four Out with NU

Providence slips past Marquette in Double OT - Providence right ahead of NU

Oregon leads AZ St by 8 at half - Would be another good win for Last Four In Oregon

We didn't get much help out at all today and yesterday.

Miami beating Clemson helped a little. If Marquette can beat Providence here that would be nice. But you're right - not a lot of help lately.

Miami didn't beat Clemson...

You're right. Must have looked at that wrong. Things really not going our way.