Post Season Tournament Possibilities

Mavric

I want to say that our chances of getting in went up a little. Waiting to hear what Lunardi thinks :w00t :w00t :w00t

Unfortunately, I'm not sure it's as great a win in they eyes of the committee as it looks to us but it was a Top 100 win on the road so that's definitely good. Plus it helps our Last 10 Games record look pretty good.

Iowa plays at Michigan State tomorrow.

If Iowa wins, the Huskers have a shot at the #3 seed - beating Wisconsin and Michigan State losing again at Ohio State

If Michigan State wins, the Huskers either need a win over Wisconsin or both Iowa (Illinois) and Ohio State (Michigan State) to lose to be the #4 seed

If the Huskers lose to Wisconsin, they would lose any tie with either Iowa (head-to-head) or Ohio State (they beat Wiscy) so we could be anywhere from #4 to #6

I thought I read somewhere that we were no worse than #5 so perhaps I'm missing something......

Today's Bubble Tracker. Our luck is bound to change, right? Just win and that would be a good step.

What happened:

NEBRASKA BEAT INDIANA IN BLOOMINGTON!!!

Arkansas wins - Last Four In

Tennessee wins - Last Four In

Missouri wins by 1 - Next Four Out

Dayton beats #17 St. Louis - They were Next Four Out; now moving up

Colorado beats Stanford - if Stanford loses another game or two, they could fall out of the tourney

St. Joe's loses - same boat as Stanford

Utah @ Cal - Cal could drop, Utah trying to climb

UMass wins - Husker opponent

Georgia wins - Husker opponent

Boise State loses - not currently on the bubble but similar RPI to Nebraska

Wisconsin beats Purdue - Huskers RPI would have been better served with a Purdue win but bring on Saturday!

UNLV trying to get on the bubble with a win over #10 SDSt

Iowa plays at Michigan State tomorrow.

If Iowa wins, the Huskers have a shot at the #3 seed - beating Wisconsin and Michigan State losing again at Ohio State

If Michigan State wins, the Huskers either need a win over Wisconsin or both Iowa (Illinois) and Ohio State (Michigan State) to lose to be the #4 seed

If the Huskers lose to Wisconsin, they would lose any tie with either Iowa (head-to-head) or Ohio State (they beat Wiscy) so we could be anywhere from #4 to #6

I thought I read somewhere that we were no worse than #5 so perhaps I'm missing something......

I think we have the tie breaker over Ohio St.

Jerry Palm, CBS Sports Chief Bracketologist said today (Monday) on his online show that he thinks that we have a 60% chance of getting in. That we will go 1-1 these next two games and then need a Quarterfinal win in the Conf. Tourney.

The other analyst (not sure his name) said he thinks we have a 75% chance and will win both these last two games. He also thinks we could make a deep run in the Conf./ Tournament.

Edit: The other analyst was Jordan Cornette (Works for CBS Sports)

Kirk Herbstreit already disagrees with this.