Post Season Tournament Possibilities

Mavric

How would we hold the tie breaker over tOSU?

We dont tie with OSU tho-- We have a better record(10-8) to their (9-9)

But if we did.

Since we split with OSU it goes to the second part which is record against the top team in B1G- Our win over MSU gives us that.

1. Results of head-to-head competition during the regular season.

2. Each team's record vs. the team occupying the highest position in the final regular season standings (or in the case of a tie for the championship, the next highest position in the regular season standings) continuing down through the standings until one team gains an advantage.

• A. When arriving at another pair of tied teams while comparing records, use each team's record against the collective tied teams as a group (prior to their own tie-breaking procedures), rather than the performance against the individual tied teams.
  • B. When comparing records against a single team or a group of teams, the higher winning percentage shall prevail, even if the number of games played against the team or group is unequal (i.e., 2-0 is better than 3-1); in the case of tied percentages vs. the team or group of 1.000 or .000 the following shall apply: 2-0 is better than 1-0; 0-1 is better than 0-2.

When BTN did the "how the bracket would look today" they had us as #4 and OSU #5 when we both are 9-7 right now.

This bubble talk makes me sick. We've done this so many times that it really gets on your last nerve. The team needs to decide if they're gonna step it up and leave no doubt or if they're gonna play lethargic like they did at Illinois , losing to teams in the bottom half, and not get in.

A few guys who consistently don't show up and expect a few others to always carry the load are gonna have to come up with something better than what we've seen up to now.

This bubble talk makes me sick. We've done this so many times that it really gets on your last nerve. The team needs to decide if they're gonna step it up and leave no doubt or if they're gonna play lethargic like they did at Illinois , losing to teams in the bottom half, and not get in.

A few guys who consistently don't show up and expect a few others to always carry the load are gonna have to come up with something better than what we've seen up to now.

Wow wtf?

Why does it make you sick? This is the firt year under Miles we have had bubble talk.

Yes, they played poorly aginst Illinois, and that happens. I dont hold it against them that they finally layed an egg.

Petteway had a poor shooting night and just so happens that Illinois packed their defense in and didnt allow us to attack the rim and our shots were off.

NE didnt look good against NW either, but they need to put that behind them. They have two very tough games left and at worst have to split them.

We haven't had this bubble talk this far into the season in years! This is remarkable

We haven't had this bubble talk this far into the season in years! This is remarkable

I think Docs 2nd to last season there was some talk heading in to the K-state game(Jacob Pullen went off) and we lost-- that was i think 2009?

Do you watch basketball?