Post Season Tournament Possibilities

Mavric

I think we have the tie breaker over Ohio St.

I don't think so. We are 1-1 against them and the next tie-breaker is record against the best teams in the league in order. We both lost to Michigan but they beat Wisconsin and we'd have to lose to Wisconsin to tie them.

I think when someone said no worse than fifth they meant we'd tie for fifth but I think we could still be the #6 seed.

Didn't make sense. Gophers: 7W-10L conference, 7th in B1G standings, 18W-12L overall yet Minnesota still appeared in bubble tracker race.

RPI/SOS are what is killing us there.

Simple as this-- beat Wisconsin and I think we are in.

NE 43

MN 49

We definitely made a jump last night but Minnesota has been ahead of us until now. And their SOS is Top 5 last I saw.

CBS had us as a #12 play in against Providence with the winner facing North Carolina. I think I like CBS better

---

I'm sure it will change a bunch between now and then, but if Lunardi was correct as of today, that would mean we would play Dayton in the Play-in game as the 2 last teams in - In Dayton (As that is where the First Four is held). That would be a true default road game.

Don't want to be Mr. Negative, but a serious question........Don't we have to beat Wiscy to "stay" in the dance, which is why people are saying "beat Wiscy and we are in"..... yes, if we beat the Badgers, I think we are in regardless of how the tourney plays out.

If we lose to Wiscy and then happen to drop 1st game in tourney (which is possible....we have lost to a handful of the teams we may play), then I think we would be back OUT..... meaning, Wiscy is probably a must win for us to be IN.

Yes or No

Don't want to be Mr. Negative, but a serious question........Don't we have to beat Wiscy to "stay" in the dance, which is why people are saying "beat Wiscy and we are in"..... yes, if we beat the Badgers, I think we are in regardless of how the tourney plays out.

If we lose to Wiscy and then happen to drop 1st game in tourney (which is possible....we have lost to a handful of the teams we may play), then I think we would be back OUT..... meaning, Wiscy is probably a must win for us to be IN.

Yes or No

I think a win vs Wisconsin means its a lock. Right now it looks like kind of a swing either way

Yes or No

I think a win vs Wisconsin means its a lock. Right now it looks like kind of a swing either way

I agree, I think a win against Wisky all but ensures a tournament bid. If trey lose I think they need to win 2 in the big 10 tournament to get consideration.

Yes or No

If we win we're in.

If we lose, we're not necessarily out, but we have more work to do.