Post Season Tournament Possibilities

Mavric

Best option is 4th

Worst is 5th.

I want use to only get the 4 if we win and not because OSU loses. If we lose against Wiscy and are the 4 seed we dont have an "easier win" game.

But if we can win against Wisc... then as a 4 seed we get OSU or Iowa in RD 2.

Regardless, I would rather be the 4 and get the bye. This way we get an extra day of rest and we are not playing back to back games.

I disagree--If we dont beat wisconsin, we are going to have to strengthen our resume-- 2 wins minimum in B1G. I would rather those wins came against a crappy team and a OSU .

I think if we get to the semi's of big 10 tourney we are in regardless of todays result. We don't have to reach the finals to get into the big dance if we lose tonight

A win against any 12 seed would do nothing to boost the resume. Sorry, it just wouldn't. Give me a rested team against OSU or Iowa.

It gets you to 20 wins... and that is big.

No, it would give 19. We will only be playing a 12 seed if we lose today.

No.. i meant like, gets you closer to 20 wins... bad wording.

Doesnt matter now..

We will get 20 now & maybe a Big Ten trophy to match the Lady Huskers!

A win against any 12 seed would do nothing to boost the resume. Sorry, it just wouldn't. Give me a rested team against OSU or Iowa.

It gets you to 20 wins... and that is big.

No, it would give 19. We will only be playing a 12 seed if we lose today.

No.. i meant like, gets you closer to 20 wins... bad wording.

Doesnt matter now..

We will get 20 now & maybe a Big Ten trophy to match the Lady Huskers!

Not so fast on the 20...they get a bye first round. Will play OSU I think...assuming they win.

Dummy here. Please explain "committee" selection, in particular, bubble thing. Hand-picked humans? Computer formulas? Sportscasters groups? Polls? I admit ignorant for bracket seeds. Myself, worst than BCS ..... more controversy.

It is a group of ADs and conference commissioners. Interestingly Creighton's AD is on the committee.

Heres the rest:

Joe Alleva, director of athletics, Louisiana State University;

Scott Barnes, director of athletics, Utah State University;

Doug Fullerton, commissioner, Big Sky Conference;

Mark Hollis, director of athletics, Michigan State University;

Judy MacLeod, executive associate commissioner, Conference USA;

Ron Wellman, director of athletics, Wake Forest University;

Jamie Zaninovich, commissioner, West Coast Conference.

What it would do is kill any chance of NU-CU meeting in the first round assuming the seedings matched up.

Not so fast on the 20...they get a bye first round. Will play OSU I think...assuming they win.

They can beat OSU.. Actually check that.. They will beat osu.

OSU needs to beat Purdue first. This OSU team is annoying because they can beat almost anyone and can lose to almost anyone. The one thing OSU has going for them is their history in the conference tournament. I don't know if they have it in them this year but they have had many deep runs in the past.

Dummy here. Please explain "committee" selection, in particular, bubble thing. Hand-picked humans? Computer formulas? Sportscasters groups? Polls? I admit ignorant for bracket seeds. Myself, worst than BCS ..... more controversy.

It is a group of ADs and conference commissioners. Interestingly Creighton's AD is on the committee.

Heres the rest:

Joe Alleva, director of athletics, Louisiana State University;

Scott Barnes, director of athletics, Utah State University;

Doug Fullerton, commissioner, Big Sky Conference;

Mark Hollis, director of athletics, Michigan State University;

Judy MacLeod, executive associate commissioner, Conference USA;

Ron Wellman, director of athletics, Wake Forest University;

Jamie Zaninovich, commissioner, West Coast Conference.

What it would do is kill any chance of NU-CU meeting in the first round assuming the seedings matched up.

ZERO CHANCE. The moon has better chance a falling out of the sky and landing in Holmes lake. First all CU will be 2 or 3 seed, neb will not be a 14/15 seed more like 11 seed. Second they won't have them playing in the first round, the committee will save that for a 2nd or 3rd matchup.