Which college has the best all-decade team (2000-2009)?

I am not saying Nebraska is top 5 in terms of being successful...I am saying if you take all our best players at all the positions throughout the decade, our talent would be top 5 IMO. Nebraska would possibly have the best DLine in the country with Kyle Vanden Bosch, Adam Carricker, Ndamukong Suh & Jared Crick. LBers would be solid with Carlos Polk, Demorrio Williams, Barrett Ruud. Keyuo Craver & Josh Bullocks give us 2 All-Americans in the secondary so the defense looks solid top to bottom; with arguably the best DLine in the country.

Then add an offense led by Heisman trophy winner Eric Crouch & 3 All-Americans on the OLine (Russ Hochstein, Dominic Raiola, Tonui Fonoti).

IMO our defense would be straight up nasty & that alone makes us a top 10 team. A top 10-15 offense led by a game changer like Eric Crouch (say what you want about Crouch but the dude won games by himself) makes us a top 5 team IMO, or at least real close.

• Fire 1

I am not saying Nebraska is top 5 in terms of being successful...I am saying if you take all our best players at all the positions throughout the decade, our talent would be top 5 IMO. Nebraska would possibly have the best DLine in the country with Kyle Vanden Bosch, Adam Carricker, Ndamukong Suh & Jared Crick. LBers would be solid with Carlos Polk, Demorrio Williams, Barrett Ruud. Keyuo Craver & Josh Bullocks give us 2 All-Americans in the secondary so the defense looks solid top to bottom; with arguably the best DLine in the country.

Then add an offense led by Heisman trophy winner Eric Crouch & 3 All-Americans on the OLine (Russ Hochstein, Dominic Raiola, Tonui Fonoti).

IMO our defense would be straight up nasty & that alone makes us a top 10 team. A top 10-15 offense led by a game changer like Eric Crouch (say what you want about Crouch but the dude won games by himself) makes us a top 5 team IMO, or at least real close.

Now if you could add L David to that LB group :ahhhhhhhh - but he'll anchor the next decade defense. We've had a few good RB in that time period also. But you are correct, the D would be the strength when we can pick and choose the players.

In my opinion, Oklahoma hands down.

2000, 13-0 BCS National Champs, Conference Champs, Finished #1

2001, 11-2 Cotton Bowl Champs, Big 12 South Champs, Finsihed #6

2002, 12-2 Rose Bowl Champs, Conference Champs, Finsihed #5

2003, 12-2 Big 12 South Champs, Loss in Sugar Bowl, Jason White Heisman Winner, Finished #3

2004, 12-1 Big 12 Champs, Orange Bowl Championship loss, Finished #3

2005, 8-4, Finished #22

2006, 11-3, Big 12 Champs, Loss in Fiesta Bowl, Finished #11

2007, 11-3, Big 12 Champs, Loss in Fiesta Bowl, Finished #8

2008, 12-2, Big 12 Champs, Loss in BCS Championship Game, Sam Bradford Heisman winner, Finished #5

2009, 8-5, Finished unranked.

Oklahoma appeared in 8 BCS games in a 10 year span, winning 3 of them, 1 of them being BCS Championship. IMO, remarkable 10 years, especially with it beginning in Stoop's 2nd year.

Miami, you would strip the turn of the century.

USC would strip the middle of the decade.

Texas has an awful lot scattered throughout.

Oklahoma has a lot scattered throughout.

Florida has some at the end, but I am not surehow much.

tOSU had a lot of teams, but I don't know about a team full of all star players.

Don't know if our offense would stack up. We have a lot of good backs, but not amazing to really help the offense. Decent core of recievers as well.

I think our offense would leave too much to be desired.