- Rocko's Modern Life

- CatDog

- Ahhhh! Real Monsters

- Angry Beavers

- Johnny Bravo

- Dexter's Labratory

- Ed, Edd, & Eddy

Are you 15?

No, but I grew up in the 90's. Those cartoons were the sh#t when I was young.

Man most of you guys are really young if this is what you watched as kids. I remember watching the Brady Bunch in primetime on Friday nights. Thundar the Barbarian and Johnny Quest were great cartoons as a kid.

ADS I watched a lot of those cartoons you listed with my kids. Rocko's Modern Life and Angry Beavers were two of my favorites. Loved all the subtle adult things in them.

I watch Adventure Time and The Regular Show with my youngest now. The people that write those shows must be on some sort of acid trip when they are making this stuff up.

- Hey Arnold!

- Doug

- Rugrats

- Rocko's Modern Life

- CatDog

- Ahhhh! Real Monsters

- Angry Beavers

- Johnny Bravo

- Dexter's Labratory

- Ed, Edd, & Eddy

Are you 15?

I guess I am 14 years older than you.

Are you 100?

- Hey Arnold!

- Doug

- Rugrats

- Rocko's Modern Life

- CatDog

- Ahhhh! Real Monsters

- Angry Beavers

- Johnny Bravo

- Dexter's Labratory

- Ed, Edd, & Eddy

Are you 15?

I guess I am 14 years older than you.

• Fire 1

After school: MASH reruns, Gilligan, Andy Grifith, Happy Days, Flipper, Rin Tin Tin, Lassie, F-Troop,...

Saturday mornings: Loony Toons (which my eight year old watches daily now), Superfriends, Scooby Doo, Dungeons & Dragons (the cartoon, didn't play the game till later), He-Man,...

Sunday mornings before church: might get lucky and catch a Loony Toons or something, and Jot. I was pretty young for Jot, don't remember too much about it.

As far as prime time stuff, everything that knapplc mentioned above.

I'm a smidge late to this - is it only about kids' shows, or all the shows you watched as a kid?

If just children's television, nothing beat waiting in front of the TV on a Saturday morning, watching the static, waiting for cartoons to come on. We'd watch Bugs Bunny, Scooby-Doo, the Laff-A-Lympics... quite a bit of stuff.

There weren't 24/7 kids shows back then, so we had to watch them when we could. If I got to watch TV in the afternoon on Saturdays I'd watch Doctor Who on (I think) PBS. They'd run all the episodes from a season in one afternoon, and it was silly but fun. Sci/Fi on a $10 (₤10, technically) budget.

Other shows I'd watch, not necessarily kids' shows:

- Magnum P.I.

- Simon & Simon

- Miami Vice

- The A Team

- Airwolf

- Knight Rider

- WKRP (never missed an episode)

- Soap

- Mork & Mindy

- Happy Days

- MASH

Wow, you hit a lot of my faves knapplc. Do you remember When Simon & Simon was on Magnum PI? I think Magnum was also on Simon & Simon, but I never saw it.

I'm a smidge late to this - is it only about kids' shows, or all the shows you watched as a kid?

If just children's television, nothing beat waiting in front of the TV on a Saturday morning, watching the static, waiting for cartoons to come on. We'd watch Bugs Bunny, Scooby-Doo, the Laff-A-Lympics... quite a bit of stuff.

There weren't 24/7 kids shows back then, so we had to watch them when we could. If I got to watch TV in the afternoon on Saturdays I'd watch Doctor Who on (I think) PBS. They'd run all the episodes from a season in one afternoon, and it was silly but fun. Sci/Fi on a $10 (₤10, technically) budget.

Other shows I'd watch, not necessarily kids' shows:

- Magnum P.I.

- Simon & Simon

- Miami Vice

- The A Team

- Airwolf

- Knight Rider

- WKRP (never missed an episode)

- Soap

- Mork & Mindy

- Happy Days

- MASH