Foods you like that others may hate

Popcorn in a glass of cold milk

Lol. Of all the weird sh#t people eat, this one made me laugh. Are you serious?

Btw, the Jiffy Burger from PO Pears (or State Armory in Greeley-same chain) was awesome. A burger with peanut butter, bacon, pickles and cheese (I think). Had it many times.

Picked this up from my grandpa who passed it down to my dad and uncles. Try it. I thought the same thing the first time I saw one of them doing it. You may like it.

First, that ^^^ :D

i like a nice pickle spear in an ice cold bud light. really hits the spot.

Second, do you drink Bloody Marys, and if so, have you tried a pickle spear in your Bloody Mary? I even go so far as to pour some pickle juice into the glass.

Nobody puts pickles in their bloodies anymore, man. It's all about pickled green beans!!

Second, do you drink Bloody Marys, and if so, have you tried a pickle spear in your Bloody Mary? I even go so far as to pour some pickle juice into the glass.

i do like bloody marys very much (my favorite part of 11am games), but i have never thought to put a pickle spear and juice in one. that sounds delicious, i will have to try it.

i usually just put celery, olives, and peperoncinis in mine.

I'm not a big fan of Bloody Marys, but I used to bar tend at BWW and I did like trying their 'Wild Bloody Mary.' If you've never tried it and like a bit of spice, google it, it's pretty easy to make.

Isn't it just a basic bloody Mary with the "wild" wing sauce added?

Try a Miracle Whip and banana sandwich. Sounds bad but the tartness of the whip and the sweetness of the banana are delicious.

Miracle Whip in Grilled cheese. mmmmm and tomato soup

Turkey Fries- yup that's what they are. Used to get them at Linoma Beach on Hwy 6 but think it's out of business now.