Foods you like that others may hate

Second, do you drink Bloody Marys, and if so, have you tried a pickle spear in your Bloody Mary? I even go so far as to pour some pickle juice into the glass.

i do like bloody marys very much (my favorite part of 11am games), but i have never thought to put a pickle spear and juice in one. that sounds delicious, i will have to try it.

i usually just put celery, olives, and peperoncinis in mine.

Pickles, celery, olives (especially jalapeno stuffed), and peperoncinis are all great in a bloody but toss in a spicy meat stick and BAM, you now have a meal. Seriously I've been getting these jalapeno beef sticks from a local processor and they are money in a bloody.

• 2 months later...

rttj0701_2l.jpg

I eat these ginger candy things all the time. Left a package of them at my folks house a couple of years ago. My dad took one bite. Then threw the whole package in the trash. (My mom told me later. lol)

Popcorn in a glass of cold milk

You put popcorn in milk? You got issues, man.

Jesus, RRJR. That's disgusting.

I had a first grade teacher bring in enough for the whole class to try...She got run outa town after flunking 2/3rds of the class.

Decades later I used up half a giant (5lb?) bag of old stale Costco Popcorn this way...Just put a pound or so in a giant popcorn bowl, add Milk and sugar..Jethro Bodine'd it....a little mushy but tasty..

First food I thought of when I read the title is Brussels Sprouts...(I now have a craving)...Some of these recommendations I might have to try...But to this day...I still cannot stomach any kind of fruit pie...