Foods you like that others may hate

Popcorn in a glass of cold milk

Lol. Of all the weird sh#t people eat, this one made me laugh. Are you serious?

Btw, the Jiffy Burger from PO Pears (or State Armory in Greeley-same chain) was awesome. A burger with peanut butter, bacon, pickles and cheese (I think). Had it many times.

Anyone else put a couple fried eggs on their pancakes instead of syrup?

Yes, although I put the syrup on, too.

Rarely eat pancakes, but when we do, I have a three-stack, buttered, with two fried eggs on top, over easy so there's plenty of runny yolk, and a couple of sausage links on the side. The yolk/syrup mixture is awesome. I even like syrup on the links - that salty/sweet thing.

And pickled pigs feet.

I used to eat these quite often, until my wife nearly hurled and basically demanded I stop. She had a real problem with the ones with hairs sticking out - thought that was especially disgusting.

Things I eat which the wife thinks are heinous:

Risotto - because she's insane

Orzo - again the insanity; there's something "wrong" with small pasta, for some reason. Spaghetti, linguini, or any other similar pasta is fine, but shape that same product into orzo and that's "bad"

Wine - I have to force her to have a glass. Which means more for me, which works out well enough

Legumes - black beans, brown beans, peas, whatever. Again, she is clinically insane, so whenever I make ham & bean soup, I'm eating all of it myself.

Fennel - one of the staple spices of Italian food, and I can't ever have it in anything because she hates it.

Olives - There's really no excuse for this. I've contemplated divorce over the anti-olives issue.

Offal - if it isn't a standard cut of meat, she won't eat it. Tripe? Nope. Tongue? No chance. Feet/hocks? Nuh-uh. No kidneys, gizzards, heart... none of that. I like feijoida (a traditional Brazilian stew) that is basically a pot full of things she hates: black beans, heart, tripe, hocks, etc. She won't touch it.

I could go on. She's a very difficult person to cook for, and I am to be pitied for the weight of the cross I bear. But I persevere. Somehow.

• Fire 1

Popcorn in a glass of cold milk

You put popcorn in milk? You got issues, man.

Jesus, RRJR. That's disgusting.

Sounds like something a Creighton fan would do.

AMIRITE?!?

guys, it's basically old school cereal. nbd.

Maybe old school vomit inducer