Foods you like that others may hate

I must be rare because I like many of what has been mentioned above. Heck, I was raised on Braunschweiger. Rocky mountain oysters are great but Turkey and lamb fries are even better.

Most people don't like wild game and I love it. My family wishes I could shoot more deer because they love venison so much but I meet so many people who think it's gross. I cooked wild duck not too long ago and everyone loved it. This year I cooked venison heart and it was good.

I'll eat just about anything simply because I'm adventurous.

I absolutely love sushi also.

My Dad has always said that peanut butter is good on a hamburger, I'm a little scared to try it.

Stella's in Bellevue has a hamburger that has peanut butter and a fried egg on it. My brother in law had it once and said it was quite good.

The peanut butter burgers (called Jiffy Burgers, I believe) at P.O. Pears in Lincoln were quite popular (they shut down a couple years ago, so perhaps not popular enough). The Watering Hole in Lincoln sells something similar: a burger with peanut butter, bacon, and cheese. Pretty good combo of flavors!