***2016 Recruiting***

3) Yeah, it was Eichorst :D No, nothing concrete. Could have been BS too.

Any rumors at all? I find it pretty interesting in this social media age that I have not seen ANYTHING on it.

Another question, and I know this has probably been asked, but is Riley looking at around a 25 player class this year?

Rumors - Tremayne Archum (OT) and CJ Riley (WR). Nothing concrete on either. Heard a cool rumor about Owens (WR currently committed to UCLA that's high on us) but that's very unlikely.

Current numbers say we should take around 19-20. But I think attrition should be a bit higher than normal this year... probably looking around 22-23 I'd say.

Any rumors at all? I find it pretty interesting in this social media age that I have not seen ANYTHING on it.

Another question, and I know this has probably been asked, but is Riley looking at around a 25 player class this year?

Rumors - Tremayne Archum (OT) and CJ Riley (WR). Nothing concrete on either. Heard a cool rumor about Owens (WR currently committed to UCLA that's high on us) but that's very unlikely.

Current numbers say we should take around 19-20. But I think attrition should be a bit higher than normal this year... probably looking around 22-23 I'd say.

I'd say high 20s.

Nate clouse said yesterday on 1620 that depending on the amount of guys that early enroll he would expect enough room for high 20's 25-28

1) They cannot pull a scholarship player's scholarship - believe this is a recent commitment made by the university to honor scholarships as a 4 year commitment. Guys can be encouraged to move on/transfer, but the university won't pull a scholarship if they're bent on sticking it out here.

That said, guys who walked on and were awarded a scholarship are usually done so on a year-to-year basis, and MR and Co have already shown they're not afraid to pull those when the year ends. So that might open a few more in 2016?

I suspect the 4-year deal is not applicable to any players signed prior to the change in policy and obviously it's not relevant for 5th year seniors. One way or another I expect attitude problem players, whoever they are, will be gone.