GT: #9 Wisconsin at Nebraska - 6:30PM - BTN

Gotta give props to Wiscy...it was easy to see why they're #9 in the country...they can shoot lights out at any given moment. Hated most of the officiating, but that was an entertaining, hard-fought game. Keep it rolling Huskers!

Larry The Cable Guy@GitRDoneLarry 2m

Holy wieners dogs!!! Go Big Red!! Big win for Husker basketball!! Congrats to The guys and coach Miles!! Dancin baby!! 1st time since 98!

Ian Hest@IanHest 51m

I've covered games at Cameron Indoor and Dean Dome. Today's game at PBA I think tops both #Huskers #Nebrasketball

Not Ed Littler@NotEdLittler 32m

If @NdamukongSuh rushes the court I'm sure he will get a penalty for roughing the quarterback. #Nebrasketball #Huskers

Tai Jack Webster@Tjawtherula 2m

If the tournament actually involves dancing they may aswell crown us now cause mine and @TheHawk_4 dance moves way too deluxe..

• Fire 1

My father and I agree, that was the greatest sporting event of our lives. None of the football, baseball or volleyball games have ever matched that atmosphere, I'm so glad we ended up with tickets. Still undefeated when I'm at basketball!

I think that we should all pitch in for your future tickets. We need you at the games!

My father and I agree, that was the greatest sporting event of our lives. None of the football, baseball or volleyball games have ever matched that atmosphere, I'm so glad we ended up with tickets. Still undefeated when I'm at basketball!

I think that we should all pitch in for your future tickets. We need you at the games!

We play more than fine at home, we need to get this guy to AWAY games! LOL

• Fire 1

So many times as Husker fans we see these high pregame emotions faceplant straight into the ground. Not this time. Not this f'ing time and it feels great. I can't say enough how great Tim Miles has been and continues to be. The dude exudes optimism and it's contagious. You see it from the player he brought in, to the players he had when he came here-how much their attitude changed towards playing the game, to the staff on the bench, to the fans that fill The Vault!

In just his second year, we are going to be dancing.

Give that guy the finest piece of Nebraska beef that there is. Hell, I'll cut it up and feed it to him if he wants.

• Fire 1