QB Jarrett Guarantano [Tennessee Commit]

Mavric

Did ganz say on Twitter that he is a kid that u don't want leading your team? Must know something.

Ganz is full of sh#t. I lost all trust in his word when he made up that whole bogus story recently
Must have missed that. Can you explain further?

Ganz told a story about Josh Freeman and lots of super fans went back and pieced together the timeline and found out that it did not happen the way he said it did. Now many fans hate Ganz...

I think Ganz is going to end up as a radio host here in Omaha very soon.

Don't forget his excuses/made up timeline as to why Burrow didn't get an offer.

I think he is already on Severe's show regularly.

Not sure many hate Ganz, but he has shown to alter the truth to make him look much better, so you can't really take anything he says at face value.

As for his comments on Guarantano, that's a fairly big grenade for someone in his position to lob out there.

Bingo, don't hate Ganz at all but you can't trust anything the guy says.

Did ganz say on Twitter that he is a kid that u don't want leading your team? Must know something.

Ganz is full of sh#t. I lost all trust in his word when he made up that whole bogus story recently

Ganz told a story about Josh Freeman and lots of super fans went back and pieced together the timeline and found out that it did not happen the way he said it did. Now many fans hate Ganz...

Not sure many hate Ganz, but he has shown to alter the truth to make him look much better, so you can't really take anything he says at face value.

As for his comments on Guarantano, that's a fairly big grenade for someone in his position to lob out there.

What did he say about Burrow that was not correct? I never heard that stuff

What did he say about Burrow that was not correct? I never heard that stuff

It's probably buried somewhere in the Burrow thread. I think it had to do with he accepted the OSU scholly before they were able to get him to their QB camp over the summer to properly evaluate him. Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Sorry guys I have met and talked to Joe on a couple of occasions and your evaluation of his character is unfair. I would imagine that anything that game from a prior player came from the Bo camp. Enough said!

So you know him as well as a car salesman

I have been around a few years, so I probably know my car salesman better. Regardless, my career is based off judging character and he appears to be genuine guy.

Sorry guys I have met and talked to Joe on a couple of occasions and your evaluation of his character is unfair. I would imagine that anything that game from a prior player came from the Bo camp. Enough said!

I have been around a few years, so I probably know my car salesman better. Regardless, my career is based off judging character and he appears to be genuine guy.

Doesn't mean he isn't a liar

Doesn't mean he isn't a liar

Hmmm! ok