QB Jarrett Guarantano [Tennessee Commit]

Mavric

Man, if this dude decommits, or worse Tennessee pulls his scholly or offers a grey shirt in Feb, it's going to get real.

Did ganz say on Twitter that he is a kid that u don't want leading your team? Must know something.

Ganz is full of sh#t. I lost all trust in his word when he made up that whole bogus story recently

Must have missed that. Can you explain further?

Ganz told a story about Josh Freeman and lots of super fans went back and pieced together the timeline and found out that it did not happen the way he said it did. Now many fans hate Ganz...

I think Ganz is going to end up as a radio host here in Omaha very soon.

Did ganz say on Twitter that he is a kid that u don't want leading your team? Must know something.

Ganz is full of sh#t. I lost all trust in his word when he made up that whole bogus story recently

Must have missed that. Can you explain further?

Ganz told a story about Josh Freeman and lots of super fans went back and pieced together the timeline and found out that it did not happen the way he said it did. Now many fans hate Ganz...

I think Ganz is going to end up as a radio host here in Omaha very soon.

Don't forget his excuses/made up timeline as to why Burrow didn't get an offer.

I think he is already on Severe's show regularly.

Not sure many hate Ganz, but he has shown to alter the truth to make him look much better, so you can't really take anything he says at face value.

As for his comments on Guarantano, that's a fairly big grenade for someone in his position to lob out there.

• Fire 1