How Your Spending Changes from Age 25 to Age 75

Strange "Utilities" line in Deadspin graph. I thought pretty much constant and straight line. Don't matter young or old.

Need to add spending line for made in overseas countries in Deadspin graph.

Back to the Future III quote:

Doc: No wonder this circuit failed. It says "Made in Japan".

Marty McFly: What do you mean, Doc? All the best stuff is made in Japan.

Doc: Unbelievable.

Most older generation still refused to buy Japanese products especially Toy-R-Us, Datsun (now Nissan), Honda, etc vehicles. Pearl Harbor attack?

Hey younger generation........... You know '60's and '70's "Made in Japan" was terrible and cheap products? The same as "Made in China" today.

Probably five years in the future, "All the best stuff is made in Japan China"

Would love to see what teachercd's is.

Something like this:

ffnzfex.jpg

The graph steadily rose as teach got older, until he hit the fine age of 27 at which point he met a lady and thus, some of the booze money had to be spent on her. But we see the graph immediately skyrocket back up when teach realized that, to deal with this woman, he would have to be drunk all the time.

• Fire 2

Something like this:

ffnzfex.jpg

The graph steadily rose as teach got older, until he hit the fine age of 27 at which point he met a lady and thus, some of the booze money had to be spent on her. But we see the graph immediately skyrocket back up when teach realized that, to deal with this woman, he would have to be drunk all the time.

I am printing this out...

for two reasons...

1. It is super funny!

2. I can use the paper as a napkin so that I have more money for booze

Something like this:

(graph)

for two reasons...

1. It is super funny!

Reactivate Amendment 18 law? :o

newspaper1.jpg

Something like this:

(graph)

for two reasons...

1. It is super funny!

newspaper1.jpg

Thank god for Capone and the Kennedy's

Something like this:

(graph)

for two reasons...

1. It is super funny!

newspaper1.jpg

Thank god for Capone and the Kennedy's

You noticed the small text sentence in above newspaper?

Nebraska become the 36th state to ratify it

Strange "Utilities" line in Deadspin graph. I thought pretty much constant and straight line. Don't matter young or old.

I noticed with my parents, (and now that I am older, I am experiencing this) old people have bad circulation so crank up the furnace to keep warm.

I noticed with my parents, (and now that I am older, I am experiencing this) old people have bad circulation so crank up the furnace to keep warm.

As a younger man living in an ice box right now, I can attest to that.