Kenny Bell and NCAA Reform

Also, try not spending money on Beats, TV's, tattoo's, bars....priorities...

How would you like people telling you what not to spend your money on. stupid argument.

The difference is that he isn't complaining that he's being treated unfairly because he is choosing to spend his adequate amount of money the way he is.

My question is who are you to tell him what not to do with him money. Heaven forbid if a person try’s to make his quality of life better that may benefit kids all over the country.

I guess what they have to say means nothing; It’s easier being a winning little bitch about it.

My view is they don't need to get more money than what they get, I just don't under stand this f'ing stupidity.

and NO, no one has the right to look into his finances just like No one has the right to look into your finances. No justification what so ever.

You don't have to look into Kenny's or any other college players finances to already know that he has plenty of money for everything he needs and then some.

This. He wastes money on tattoos and complains about running out of money. We can criticize his known spending habits.

It's not your position to say so. I would love to see you fiances so I could judge you on your spending habits.

and if you can please provide factual documentation on how he spends his money?

let it go. :facepalm:

My question is who are you to tell him what not to do with him money. Heaven forbid if a person try’s to make his quality of life better that may benefit kids all over the country.

I guess what they have to say means nothing; It’s easier being a winning little bitch about it.

My view is they don't need to get more money than what they get, I just don't under stand this f'ing stupidity.

Please quote where I told him what to do with his money because I don't think I ever did.

I'm not telling him what to do with his money. I'm telling that he has enough money to do stuff with and doesn't need more whilst still a student here.

I don't understand the f'ing stupidity behind your post either.

• Fire 2

Please quote where I told him what to do with his money because I don't think I ever did.

I'm not telling him what to do with his money. I'm telling that he has enough money to do stuff with and doesn't need more whilst still a student here.

good f'ing god. You understand what I was saying. no need to be ignorant about it. The Kid is allowed to make his own decision's as HE see's fit. Not a single person on this BBS should tell him other wise!

good f'ing god. You understand what I was saying. no need to be ignorant about it. The Kid is allowed to make his own decision's as HE see's fit. Not a single person on this BBS should tell him other wise!

You're absolutely correct! He has every right to get that tattoo with the extra money he has left over. But don't you see the--for lack of better term--hypocrisy behind "needing more money for food" and then spending their current money on tattoos when they could have spent it on food that they don't have?

• Fire 2

I understand what you were saying, yes. You're the one who has a hard time understanding, apparently, since you have attributed things to me that I have never actually said.

I did not tell him how to make his decisions. You still don't get that I guess. I said that he has enough resources to not be in need. Which is incontrovertibly true, so if he were to ask for more resources, it would not be because he isn't being provided with enough, but that he is not stewarding what he is being given.

It's like if you were to break the board rules and get banned. The mods aren't going to make you follow the rules, but if you get banned, it's because of what you did and they shouldn't change the rules to accomodate your idiocy, you should change your behavior.

I understand what you were saying, yes. You're the one who has a hard time understanding, apparently, since you have attributed things to me that I have never actually said.

I did not tell him how to make his decisions. You still don't get that I guess. I said that he has enough resources to not be in need. Which is incontrovertibly true, so if he were to ask for more resources, it would not be because he isn't being provided with enough, but that he is not stewarding what he is being given.

It's like if you were to break the board rules and get banned. The mods aren't going to make you follow the rules, but if you get banned, it's because of what you did and they shouldn't change the rules to accomodate your idiocy, you should change your behavior.

Ok, I lost you on this BS. I really have no idea what this sh#t is.

I'll put it in the most simple terms possible so you can hopefully keep up.

Kenny Bell and any other football player at a BCS school has enough money and resources given to them to live without need and with a lot of perks.

So if he or any other player is still with need, it's because they are making poor decisions for themselves, not because the NCAA is screwing them.

Taking free tattoos was the problem at Ohio State, that is where it started. Most on this board think the firing of Tressel was deserved. NCAA violation if you get them free, and my guess is, from the business side, most (at Nebraska and every major program) get them for free or nearly free. Again against NCAA rules.

Bell likes the spot light, he is all about him being the center of attention. My opinion is, he is doing it for the attention and could care less about the others. His actions have screamed that since day one.