Kenny Bell and NCAA Reform

listen you missed the point! Kenny doesn't need you to tell him how to live his life. get over yourself and allow him to live it. I don't agree with some of his tweets but it's not for you to tell him how to live. heaven forbid a person trying to get more money for his services.

bad boy :ahhhhhhhh

We aren't telling him how to live his life. But you don't gain any sympathy about not having enough to eat when you (big letters) TWEET PHOTOS OF EXPENSIVE TATTOOS

• Fire 1

listen you missed the point! Kenny doesn't need you to tell him how to live his life. get over yourself and allow him to live it. I don't agree with some of his tweets but it's not for you to tell him how to live. heaven forbid a person trying to get more money for his services.

We aren't telling him how to live his life. But you don't gain any sympathy about not having enough to eat when you (big letters) TWEET PHOTOS OF EXPENSIVE TATTOOS

I just bought a brand new 2014 Mustang, but I don't have enough money to go buy food. The NCAA should give us more money.

I asked Kenny what his tattoos cost him on Twitter for the hell of it, no response yet, not sure if I did it right either, don't use Twitter ever.

That was dumb to Tweet that and he's smart not to answer.

Eh with all his other dumb tweets I figured it was a 50/50 shot of answering.

+1, made me laugh

And if you believe he actually spends money on tats. I have ocean front property in Kansas I would like to sell.

Are you being serious or trolling, serious question because I can't honestly tell. It isn't that he got the tat but the inference that he didn't pay for them, which would be an improper benefit and a NCAA violation. I am also lost for words on your interaction with Landlord, I don't get how you can't seem to grasp what is being said. Hopefully Landlord's slowed down reply hits you on your level.

I'm missing something. who said that he didn't pay for the tat?????????

Really? Reread skersfan's post....................................

I don't care what he spends his money on. It doesn't affect me in even the slightest way. I take offense to his argument that he doesn't have enough money to eat, and therefore needs more money, when he is constantly getting new tatoos.

I'm criticizing, rightly, his financial planning and undermining his "need" for more money. If they want more money, just come out and say it.but the players should not be making statements about needing it so they don't go to bed hungry, and they are covered in tatoos, have big screen TVs, and expensive game systems.

If I want a raise at work, I go in and explain that I want one and what I've done to deserve it. I don't say I need to it eat. I sure as hell don't complain about it on Twitter.

I don't care what he spends his money on. It doesn't affect me in even the slightest way. I take offense to his argument that he doesn't have enough money to eat, and therefore needs more money, when he is constantly getting new tatoos.

I'm criticizing, rightly, his financial planning and undermining his "need" for more money. If they want more money, just come out and say it.but the players should not be making statements about needing it so they don't go to bed hungry, and they are covered in tatoos, have big screen TVs, and expensive game systems.

If I want a raise at work, I go in and explain that I want one and what I've done to deserve it. I don't say I need to it eat. I sure as hell don't complain about it on Twitter.

Listen I agree he needs to stop double standards. but good god. :facepalm:

I just bought a brand new 2014 Mustang, but I don't have enough money to go buy food. The NCAA should give us more money.

You should try and play D1 football first, then this board will rip you for spending your money on a ford.

And if you believe he actually spends money on tats. I have ocean front property in Kansas I would like to sell.

Are you being serious or trolling, serious question because I can't honestly tell. It isn't that he got the tat but the inference that he didn't pay for them, which would be an improper benefit and a NCAA violation. I am also lost for words on your interaction with Landlord, I don't get how you can't seem to grasp what is being said. Hopefully Landlord's slowed down reply hits you on your level.

and which one would that be.

There were free tats involved count. Tressel felt his kids were in danger due to the ownership of the parlor. High end gang activity and death threats. My guess is our own Coach Osborne would have handled it very close to the same. The kids are their responsibility.

Still having an employee that beieves his body should be covered with this crap, I have a running total on his investment. Over 8 thousand in his right quadrant. Some of the stuff shows a lot of talent. But if these things are quality, they are not cheap, as some of you most likely know. People can do what ever they want to, but don't whine about not having enough to eat and go get a tat. My worker is broke almost ever Monday morning and he is airing his new tat, normally in the 8-1200 dollar cost area. Some claim it is like a drug, a high from the ink. Either way, the money given to these athletes is not intended for them I would bet.

It is quite ironic when felons, excons are doing anything to get rid of them, our younger generation does anything to get them.

Is this the one your talking about? Kind of creepy that he would have a running total of this persons tats. no where does it say that KB got his tats for free. So how is this a NCAA violation?

Is this the one your talking about? Kind of creepy that he would have a running total of this persons tats. no where does it say that KB got his tats for free. So how is this a NCAA violation?

JESUS. NO. PAY ATTENTION. PLEASE.

THIS POST RIGHT HERE. THIS ONE.

well you do care what he say's and how is he "constantly getting new tattoo's"

So you want to be his mentor and guide him through this tough time in his life. :hmmph

He hasn't chosen to take this path yet. (and I hope doesn't) but if he does, isn't he doing what you just said. making a better life for himself. In other words he'll be doing what you would do if you felt you deserved more compensation for you body of work.

JESUS. NO. PAY ATTENTION. PLEASE.

THIS POST RIGHT HERE. THIS ONE.

so what your saying for a fact that you know he's NOT paying for any of his tattoo's!

Since we all hide behind false name's I find it hard to believe you. all I know is your blowing smoke up everyone's asses.