Bill Callahan positive achievements thread.

Brought in the same amount of walk ins as Bo Pelini.

I totally missed this. You're so desperate to talk sh#t about Nebraska that you're resorting to lying now? That's low, even for you.

All right, I should have said "brought in a few less walk ons in" considering he averaged about 12-14 and Bo averages 15-17.

Happy?

Because you're wrong about the exact numbers of walkons Bo will win the conference this season.

• Fire 1

Jeebus f'ing kriest.

Thanks for ruining the board guys..

everyone.

The board is ruined because.... Why?

Lookin in the mirror would be a start.

I ruined the board? I have grown more powerful than I thought.

If you really don't enjoy the football discussion, go start another self-congratulatory name change thread.

• Fire 4

there are like 100 threads right now that are solely about how good we should be, how players, positions, units are doing well, etc. a couple threads devolve into debate and the whole board is ruined.

that is like when my wife was mad at me for wearing my hawaiian-themed sleepwear in public, some serious tommy bahama pajama mama drama.

• Fire 5

there are like 100 threads right now that are solely about how good we should be, how players, positions, units are doing well, etc. a couple threads devolve into debate and the whole board is ruined.

that is like when my wife was mad at me for wearing my hawaiian-themed sleepwear in public, some serious tommy bahama pajama mama drama.

This is the best post ever.