Josh Banderas Arrested

I think a 2 to 4 game suspension is ligitamite option, although less or even a no game suspension wouldnt bother me. Someone screws up, pay for it in the legal system, and make sure they dont do it again. First time offense and no history of other issues, i am fine with whatever Bo feels is appropriate.

If they don't complete diversion, they will face the consequences of their initial punishment. Jail time, probation, whatever it may be. What him and Lucas had plead to, is not uncommon in the "average" lifestyle. First time offender and no other criminal record, this is how it normally goes. This is a way for the law to slap you on your wrist, without ruining your career, and giving you the benefit of the doubt that you will change.

I am glad this is how it panned out, but if I were in Bo's shoes, it isn't over yet. I would sit down and think about the punishment. Suspension from games, or rip this kids apart during fall camp. I think ripping this kid apart in fall camp would be my choice, and make him apologize to the whole team and the people he stole from (if at all possible).

If they don't complete diversion, they will face the consequences of their initial punishment. Jail time, probation, whatever it may be. What him and Lucas had plead to, is not uncommon in the "average" lifestyle. First time offender and no other criminal record, this is how it normally goes. This is a way for the law to slap you on your wrist, without ruining your career, and giving you the benefit of the doubt that you will change.

I am glad this is how it panned out, but if I were in Bo's shoes, it isn't over yet. I would sit down and think about the punishment. Suspension from games, or rip this kids apart during fall camp. I think ripping this kid apart in fall camp would be my choice, and make him apologize to the whole team and the people he stole from (if at all possible).

that would take character.......think the kid has enough to do it? if he took my bike, he would have to spit shine it for 2 hours.