Do you feel sorry for Hillary?

Well this might be the first gaffe of the 2016 presidential season.

Here is one from 2008 Hillary is front and center once again.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rZHO1vo762c?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This whole "conversation starting" schtick you're trying here is so transparent it's beyond annoying, TG. Nobody, not from any political persuasion, thinks you're providing information with the express purpose of starting conversations.

Not sure if you're not aware that nobody's fooled here or you just don't care. I just wanted to point that out.

• Fire 1

Well this might be the first gaffe of the 2016 presidential season.

Here is one from 2008 Hillary is front and center once again.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rZHO1vo762c?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2942-1366673535-7.g

More power to Hillary and Bill if they can command those types of speaking fees. Personally I wouldn't spend $5 to hear them talk if they were right across the street from me but, apparently there are plenty of people willing to pony up some big bucks.

I do like Bill though - seems like a pretty enjoyable guy overall, is involved with all sorts of worthwhile projects and movements, well-versed in a lot of 'peasant' pursuits like sports and stuff.

I would vote for Hillary for the sole purpose of getting Bill back into the White House--this time without any duties whatsoever. I can't even imagine the entertainment value of that. We would have awesome headlines every day! Imagine the scandals!! :lol:

• Fire 1

I do like Bill though - seems like a pretty enjoyable guy overall, is involved with all sorts of worthwhile projects and movements, well-versed in a lot of 'peasant' pursuits like sports and stuff.

I would vote for Hillary for the sole purpose of getting Bill back into the White House--this time without any duties whatsoever. I can't even imagine the entertainment value of that. We would have awesome headlines every day! Imagine the scandals!! :lol:

Who else would you rather see as the first First Man. Haha. :P

Watch the shift people . . . it's not going to happen overnight but it's going to be clear as day if you watch for it. We saw relatively complimentary comments about Hillary from GOP affiliates prior to the 2012 election because it was one more way to attack that tyrannical, no good, worst ever president, Barack Hussein Obama.

The narrative is going to shift to "hey, believe it or not, as bad as Obama is . . . Hillary is even worse!"

That water will be carried by a willing army of loyal Fox Bots.

Who else would you rather see as the first First Man. Haha. :P

Me! :lol:

Not at all...

She's a c*nt, her husband is the poster child for abortion, and if given the opportunity, I'd punch him in the f*cking throat...

I have an odd feeling that the Secret Service just created a new file. :lol: