Do you feel sorry for Hillary?

Not at all...

She's a c*nt, her husband is the poster child for abortion, and if given the opportunity, I'd punch him in the f*cking throat...

Boom. This woman has no honor or integrity. Pretty much like every politician in DC right now. F#ck her and her POS husband.

Edited to add: I'm a white male gun owning veteran and I can guarantee I'm on a lot of lists. I don't GAF about their lists.

Not at all...

She's a c*nt, her husband is the poster child for abortion, and if given the opportunity, I'd punch him in the f*cking throat...

As I think about this a bit more, if you punched Bill Clinton in the f*cking throat, wouldn't you be hitting Monica Lewinsky? :lol:

• Fire 2

I don't have a problem with any money she or Bill makes at speaking engagements. They are going to get what someone will pay them to speak. Just like anyone else that does the speaking circuit. But, I am not going to feel sorry for them being in debt when they came out of the White House. That was for the most part their fault.

Not at all...

As I think about this a bit more, if you punched Bill Clinton in the f*cking throat, wouldn't you be hitting Monica Lewinsky? :lol:

priceless...

I don't have a problem with any money she or Bill makes at speaking engagements. They are going to get what someone will pay them to speak. Just like anyone else that does the speaking circuit. But, I am not going to feel sorry for them being in debt when they came out of the White House. That was for the most part their fault.

With the money you make being president AND the benefits that come along with it, nobody feels sorry for their debt.

Seriously though, how did they end up in debt?

Now back to ML jokes...

With the money you make being president AND the benefits that come along with it, nobody feels sorry for their debt.

Seriously though, how did they end up in debt?

Now back to ML jokes...

While Hillary was up in Albany, f*ckin' up NY state, old Bill was in Westchester, with all the Asian hookers and cocaine one man can handle...

This whole "conversation starting" schtick you're trying here is so transparent it's beyond annoying, TG. Nobody, not from any political persuasion, thinks you're providing information with the express purpose of starting conversations.

Not sure if you're not aware that nobody's fooled here or you just don't care. I just wanted to point that out.

Knapp, I didn't know you can read motives. This story was all over the net yesterday & radio. I don't see you jumping on others who start threads of similar or of less merit. Is Hillary a sacred cow that we cannot discuss her statements? If Romney had said the same thing - we'd be having the same discussion. Someone else would have started the thread or I may have started it as well. It would have been equally as absurd of a statement coming out of his mouth. In fact I will mention this as a point of 'conversation' and fairness. Mrs Romney at the conventions said some things that were meant to get the 'common folk' to relate to them. -about their hard days as college kids and how tight things were financially. That is also a misleading statement that argues against the facts - most college kids don't have a wealthy dad to fall back to if needed. I don't think Mitt and his Dad, George, were at odds.

And by the way, the original post did start a conversation - this is post 42. I thought that was the purpose of forums - to start discussions regardless of the topic, political persuasion, etc. Some threads may generate little discussion and some many pages.

Not at all...

Well, actually, I think you would have to punch Monica Lewinsky in the f*cking throat to hit Bill in the Richard. :lol:

Not at all...

Well, actually, I think you would have to punch Monica Lewinsky in the f*cking throat to hit Bill in the Richard. :lol:

Next NUance'll be telling us boobs feel like bags of sand.