Children and immigration reform

8 minutes ago, Decked said:

The border much like abortion is only an issue because if they fixed the actual problem they wouldn’t have anything to pander to their voters over. Dems should’ve had both of these taken care of. 

before this gets taken to the normal well what have republicans done argument I am not a conservative nor a Republican. 

Sort of like pot.

Pot LOVERS wanted pot to be legal for so long that it was all the ever talked about...now they have nothing to talk about anymore and they hate it.

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Sort of like pot.

Pot LOVERS wanted pot to be legal for so long that it was all the ever talked about...now they have nothing to talk about anymore and they hate it.

Sigh. Not in Kansas. I want to walk to the pharmacy and get my medical grade steroids next to my legal pot dammit. 

2 minutes ago, Decked said:

Sigh. Not in Kansas. I want to walk to the pharmacy and get my medical grade steroids next to my legal pot dammit. 

Are steroids legal in some places now?

They should be, for sure, but I did not know you could get them for like working out.

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Are steroids legal in some places now?

They should be, for sure, but I did not know you could get them for like working out.

You’ll have to go to a hormone clinic or do it online and do blood work. For testosterone anyway. Some places it’s easier to get than others. Family doctor probably not gonna happen. Everything else just find the biggest guy at the gym and ask. 

3 minutes ago, Decked said:

You’ll have to go to a hormone clinic or do it online and do blood work. For testosterone anyway. Some places it’s easier to get than others. Family doctor probably not gonna happen. Everything else just find the biggest guy at the gym and ask. 

Haha!

"Hey, bro, I noticed you are making some nice gains...do you have some roids I can buy?"

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Haha!

"Hey, bro, I noticed you are making some nice gains...do you have some roids I can buy?"

Not that I would ever use them or condone the usage of them it’s pretty easy to spot. And most of them are usually the nicest guys in the gym. At least in my experience as a veteran gym rat. 

Just now, Decked said:

Not that I would ever use them or condone the usage of them it’s pretty easy to spot. And most of them are usually the nicest guys in the gym. At least in my experience as a veteran gym rat. 

This is so true.

The nicest dudes at the gym are the dudes that look the scariest/biggest.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, teachercd said:

This is so true.

The nicest dudes at the gym are the dudes that look the scariest/biggest.

Roid guys are usually pretty cool, they will have a duffel bag and a gallon of water at all times.  They might hog the mirror from time to time, but for the most part harmless.  The scary workout warriors are the Crossfitters.  They will tell you how they invented the art of working out and tell you about how awesome their Murph was this week.  When you tell them that is neat and good for you, they will try to convert you and ask you to join their box and try a WOD to see if you like it.  

17 minutes ago, swmohusker said:

Roid guys are usually pretty cool, they will have a duffel bag and a gallon of water at all times.  They might hog the mirror from time to time, but for the most part harmless.  The scary workout warriors are the Crossfitters.  They will tell you how they invented the art of working out and tell you about how awesome their Murph was this week.  When you tell them that is neat and good for you, they will try to convert you and ask you to join their box and try a WOD to see if you like it.  

Crossfitters!!!!  

They are nuts

• TBH 2
4 minutes ago, Decked said:

The vegans of the lifting community

Oh my god!  That is such a great comparison!

I feel like crossfitting is not as popular anymore but maybe it is, I don't see it as much.  Remember they would air the Crossfit games?  

Come watch this go do pushups and burpees!

• Plus1 1
29 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Oh my god!  That is such a great comparison!

I feel like crossfitting is not as popular anymore but maybe it is, I don't see it as much.  Remember they would air the Crossfit games?  

Come watch this go do pushups and burpees!

You think I am good at pushups and burpees, Wait until you see me jump rope.  

• Haha 2