Miami LB's Kicked From Team/School

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11191184/two-miami-hurricanes-players-arrested-sex-charges

Two University of Miami football players arrested on sexual battery charges against a "physically helpless" 17-year-old girl were dismissed from the team and suspended Tuesday.

Not sure if this is the right forum, but they are on the schedule this year. I don't know if these two guys would have been expected to play or make an impact, but I wonder if this is just more of "The U" continuing from the bad old days.

I don't know if these two guys would have been expected to play or make an impact, but I wonder if this is just more of "The U" continuing from the bad old days.

In 2013, Figueroa played in nine games for Miami and started two, recording 17 tackles and one sack, and was called “one of the brightest young talents on the Hurricanes’ defense” by the Palm Beach Post. He missed the team’s last four games with a torn AC joint.

As a follow up from same article;

Both played as true freshmen last year and were going to be counted on to improve a unit that only has one standout. Figueroa, who started two games in 2013 and finished with 17 tackles, was the favorite to win the starting strongside linebacker job. Senior Thurston Armbrister is expected to take that role now.

Read full story here; http://espn.go.com/c...ted-sex-charges

Never mind, you guys are fast

Edited by TAKODA

That is why Thug U. Always have been, always will be. I'm concerned about Shawn Eichorst's history.

Eichorst has been one of the most low-profile athletic directors in school history. He was not at UM during Shapiro's wrongdoings, but except for once or twice, has declined to speak to the media since coming to Miami -- and has mostly kept his distance from UM fans and donors.

Among the media, Eichorst was known as the invisible athletic director.

That is why Thug U. Always have been, always will be. I'm concerned about Shawn Eichorst's history.

Eichorst has been one of the most low-profile athletic directors in school history. He was not at UM during Shapiro's wrongdoings, but except for once or twice, has declined to speak to the media since coming to Miami -- and has mostly kept his distance from UM fans and donors.

I wonder if it is always a good thing to be invisible.

Eichorst has been one of the most low-profile athletic directors in school history. He was not at UM during [/size]Shapiro's wrongdoings, but except for once or twice, has declined to speak to the media since coming to Miami -- and has mostly kept his distance from UM fans and donors.[/size]

I wonder if it is always a good thing to be invisible.
Everything in moderation.