DE Reuben Jones [Michigan Commit]

Mavric

Does this kid want a buddy or a coach? Sure coaches like to have fun with their players, but if he thinks these other guys are going to be his best buddy after he signs that LOI, he's got another thing coming. Shoot if he shows up in Lincoln, I can find him a couple former players that he can hang out with on campus to be his buddies.

This dude was crying about not meeting with our HC like 1 day after he was hired when Jones was probably 8th on the the list of recruits to see. He is just too butt hurt about the old staff getting fired, he doesn't want N and that's fine. I just hope we can find another quality DE before NSD. Seems like it would be a great year to get a JUCO guy.

This dude was crying about not meeting with our HC like 1 day after he was hired when Jones was probably 8th on the the list of recruits to see. He is just too butt hurt about the old staff getting fired, he doesn't want N and that's fine. I just hope we can find another quality DE before NSD. Seems like it would be a great year to get a JUCO guy.

I was thinking the same thing, he wants the glory and wants it now. If he doesn't get PT right away at Michigan or Nebraska he's going to transfer out. His football career will have a stay at FCS and end at a non P5

Woah woah woah, can we back away from the disparaging remarks?

A coaching change happened. It sucks for us as fans, but some of the guys recruited by the old staff are simply going to want to look elsewhere. They all more or less had to be re-recruited and it was never going to be a 100% batting rate there.

I'm not sure we will find that DE, though. Who's on the radar? Keeping Neal will be big. The DL is in trouble if DE group isn't shored up quick. It was already in trouble, IMO.

• Fire 4