Something you quit that you didn't think you could?

For me...Chewing. I did about 14 years of Copenhagen and Kodiak. When I showered, when I woke up, on the way to work, golfing, coaching, teaching, you name it.

Then one day I decided, I was done. Never had a cheat chew, never had one again.

My father smoked for probably 40 years...quit...never had another smoke.

Quit smoking cigarettes a year ago, never thought it would happen but I was able to. Weened myself off nicotine by chewing at first then stopped stopped entirely.

Have you kicked the habit of locking people in your basement yet? That floor really sucked to sleep on.

Quit smoking cigarettes a year ago, never thought it would happen but I was able to. Weened myself off nicotine by chewing at first then stopped stopped entirely.

Have you kicked the habit of locking people in your basement yet? That floor really sucked to sleep on.

Every single one of those midgets deserved it.

• Fire 1

I'm jealous. Believe it or not, I starting to smoke at 40 years old. I tried to quit several times but failed (cold turkey, gum, patch, Zyban drug, E-cigarettes). My entire family, parents and five siblings was a smoker habit except one brother.

I chewed all through high school. Went to college and found out that girls don't like chew so I started smoking. Smoked till I met my wife and she didn't like smoking so I quit that. I quit drinking pop when I was 30 (17 years ago).....not sure what this....soda stuff is.....

Pretty much stopped eating fried foods a few years ago and went to a pretty healthy diet.

Honestly, I don't understand when someone says they can't quit something. Maybe I just have a different personality that it's easier or something. My opinion is that you can't quit something because really, you don't want to.