4th Quarter Pump Up

choyeskilm

I was reading about the Michigan vs Norte dame rivalry coming to an end today, which led to YouTube videos between these two teams. Watching these games made me realize how jealous I am of other teams 4 th qtr. celebrations. The seven nation army, jump around, enter sandman, ect. Sound and look awesome. I really wish we could come up with something like this. I know this topic seems to come up a lot,but I just have a crazy feeling about some of our home games this year, and feel something like this could be awesome! Just curious if anybody has any ideas.

I could have sworn I heard "Gods gonna cut you down" in the fourth. If that's true hasn't that been begged for by many?

You sir are correct! However it was just an instrumental.
Yep just the instrumental for about 30-45 seconds. Unfortunately the main pump up was a Scarlet dance routine. Something better change!!! Most teams want to keep fans around for the 4th qt but apparently we dont care. Busch league sh#t!!

This is what we have been using the last few years, not sure if it still is though.

This was only used one year, in 2012, and on top of that they completely ruined it by getting the band involved. It changed the bpm, and also took away the majority of the 'pump-up' factor by having the band start it.

If it was done right that song could be great for that purpose, though.

Use Turn down for what and have the entire adult fanbase start grinding and twerking.

Ummmm no! But i'd be more than happy to watch the cheerleaders and scarlets grind and twerk on each other. I know most men would most likely stay for the 4th qt then at least.

I like "Gods gonna cut you down" and "clear my throat" along with a few others to be a possibility. I just wish they would pick something good and do it.

The university should pick a few songs and put it to a fan vote somehow.

Or maybe better yet, since the students want to feel theyre more a part of things, let the students vote. I dont even care if its something different every year, just get something blasting that will get things cranked up.

Give them options every year along with the one that won the year before and let them vote on it. I'll trust the students to pick something to get things turnt up for the 4th.