Can We Guess Your Favorite Color

It guessed blue as my favorite color and it is my favorite.

Your favorite color is BLUE!

You are a very calculated person, always think before you speak, you are naturally calm, even-tempered and sensitive to the feeling of others. You take time to process and analyze your feelings, which could baffle some people, but in the end, they will know exactly how you feel, without any doubt.
You love order in your life, you don’t draw a lot of attention to yourself, and there's a rule of minimum conflicts in your life.

http://www.playbuzz.com/gregs/can-we-guess-your-favorite-color

Your favorite color is PURPLE!

You are a very sensitive, compassionate and supportive person. You follow your heart wherever it leads you, even if your mind tells you otherwise. You are a free spirit, always looking to be inspired and experience new things.
You have a peaceful heart, the has this supernatural power of making others feel at ease too. Your creativity is known to all, and love sharing your creations with others.
sometimes you can be a little secretive and keep secrets from others, but that’s usually because you don’t want to concern them.

Is purple really your favorite color? Tell us in the comments!

WRONG! My favorite color is Orange... nice to know they think i am sensitive.

You are a very sensitive, compassionate and supportive person. You follow your heart wherever it leads you, even if your mind tells you otherwise. You are a free spirit, always looking to be inspired and experience new things.

You have a peaceful heart, the has this supernatural power of making others feel at ease too. Your creativity is known to all, and love sharing your creations with others.

sometimes you can be a little secretive and keep secrets from others, but that’s usually because you don’t want to concern them.

Orange & Purple? Closet Clemson fan?

I got exactly this as well. My favorite color is not purple, at all.

Is purple really your favorite color? Tell us in the comments
!

Wrong, wrong, wrong.
Favorite color is not purple- not even top 5.
This description is not even close, not at all.

I could accept green or red or blue or orange or virtually any other color than purple.

Sensitive-nope. Supportive-not really. Compassionate- a little bit I guess. Creative-not typically. Always looking to be inspired- Why? Love sharing- not really. Total and complete swing and miss on this one.

I got exactly this as well. My favorite color is not purple, at all.

Wait... Knapp.. are you saying we are soul mates?

Makes sense.

Brown

f832b802-af81-4e46-9518-633efdf45af6.jpg
Your favorite color is BROWN!

You are a honest, reliable and down-to-earth type of person. Your family and friends mean a great deal to you, and they are the focus point of your life. As a result of that, you became a very loyal person, sensitive to the needs of others and very supportive.

You do tend to live life on the more serious side, and it wouldn't hurt if you took some time to yourself once in a while. Just have fun and take care of yourself for a change.

Is brown really your favorite color? Tell us in the comments!

Brown? What the f#*k is this sh#t?