***Official McNeese Game State Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Well...hopefully the 4th quarter is better. Even if it is, this is very discouraging from the team. They came out flat and it's been feast or famine for them. Defense has been fine, but you wonder if that holds up against better competition.

East Lansing is in a month, we have to get our sh#t figured out.

Regardless, of the outcome, this game has come down to poor tackling, lack of effort, and lack of ability to physically dominate the man across from you. That is the most concering part for me. Not giving up on the whole season but this is disappointing.

Well...hopefully the 4th quarter is better. Even if it is, this is very discouraging from the team. They came out flat and it's been feast or famine for them. Defense has been fine, but you wonder if that holds up against better competition.

East Lansing is in a month, we have to get our sh#t figured out.

It's early, I wouldn't get worried. McNeese, athletically, doesn't look outmatched. And we'll beat them comfortably in a sort of sloppy game on our end.

You get better as the season progresses, and I've no doubt the offense, which has shown some serious ability, will continue to do so. I suppose the concern would be if we're not grinding it out today by choice, but because we aren't able to get it done with the OL & run game. That I'd find surprising and troubling.