*** 2017 Recruiting ***

I really hope Calvin is just talking big about this "looking around" after verbally committing Saturday. I think many are pretty sure he's been silently committed to us for awhile, seems like it would be pushing it to finally announce, then take visits; and we know Riley's thoughts on that as well.

Side note - does anybody know how they do the commitment during the game? Do they do everybody at half time? Have them pre-taped and played throughout the game?

I really hope Calvin is just talking big about this "looking around" after verbally committing Saturday. I think many are pretty sure he's been silently committed to us for awhile, seems like it would be pushing it to finally announce, then take visits; and we know Riley's thoughts on that as well.

Side note - does anybody know how they do the commitment during the game? Do they do everybody at half time? Have them pre-taped and played throughout the game?

Picks are worked in by the production team throughout the game. They usually know well before the actual announcement.

Not worth a new thread, so I am throwing it in here.

Najee Harris (247C #1 recruit) with a new and unique way to announce: Just show up for classes somewhere on Monday

Harris has now said that he will not make a decision publicly or any official declaration of which school he will attend. He will show up on campus and that will be that.

I like it.

Is he enrolled at Nebraska?

Not worth a new thread, so I am throwing it in here.

Najee Harris (247C #1 recruit) with a new and unique way to announce: Just show up for classes somewhere on Monday

Harris has now said that he will not make a decision publicly or any official declaration of which school he will attend. He will show up on campus and that will be that.

And that will be at Alabama.

Yep.

Will probably have a Dodge Charger or Avenger to go with it.

Wait....he is already listed as an Alabama commit. So, how is he listed as a commit if he didn't publicly announce it somehow?

I think he announced some time ago but has been wavering between Bama and Michigan for some time so it was not really known what his final decision would be.

I am starting to believe that nobody has a friggen clue where people like Holmes, Lewis, possibly Sarrell are going to go. They are totally spitballing it and some "experts" tag onto other "experts" they believe knows something they don't know.

Holmes - Ohio State unless mom convinces him to stay home

Lewis - USC

Sarrel - Stanford

I am starting to believe that nobody has a friggen clue where people like Holmes, Lewis, possibly Sarrell are going to go. They are totally spitballing it and some "experts" tag onto other "experts" they believe knows something they don't know.

Lewis - USC

Sarrel - Stanford

I understand that's your gut feeling. But, I'm saying that I don't think the "experts" really know.

Lewis - USC

Sarrel - Stanford

I understand that's your gut feeling. But, I'm saying that I don't think the "experts" really know.

I mean ... do the "experts" ever *really* know before an announcement? They take a look at the entire situation and make a judgement call based on whatever information is available. If the "experts" always knew, the Crystal Ball picks would always be 100%.

But those are the thinking of the vast majority of the "experts" for those three. And they seem to be the most likely to me.

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***