*** 2017 Recruiting ***

Can't lose guys to programs like Oregon State... complete disappointment if true. Literally swung and missed on EVERY big fish.

Riley must be looking at the Beaver class and thinking "Oh...so you can get some decent guys to go there"

They are going to finish with their best class in school history.

...and still go 3-6 in conference?

So an average Riley at OSU season????

But wait...Riley was a miracle worker there! No way Anderson could equal a Riley season!

Wink

Time to fill the class with a bunch of Plan B/C guys; and everyone make excuses for the staff and point to the 5 guys we are bringing in that are the caliber we need.

Edit: Or get told to wait till NSD repeatedly, then once that day comes all the sunshine pumpers disappear.

Ohhhh those are both good ones!

Can we toss in the old "Well...there is still some toxicity around the program and I wouldn't be shocked if some of the older guys actually told recruits NOT to come to NU"

Or, maybe could we just actually look at the 20 years of Riley coaching history instead and realize we knew what we were getting?

• Fire 1

Time to fill the class with a bunch of Plan B/C guys; and everyone make excuses for the staff and point to the 5 guys we are bringing in that are the caliber we need.

Edit: Or get told to wait till NSD repeatedly, then once that day comes all the sunshine pumpers disappear.

Can we toss in the old "Well...there is still some toxicity around the program and I wouldn't be shocked if some of the older guys actually told recruits NOT to come to NU"

Or, maybe could we just actually look at the 20 years of Riley coaching history instead and realize we knew what we were getting?

You are one really negative person. I bet you are a hit at parties. Good lord

• Fire 1

I actually am a bit hit at parties...there are a few people on this board that could vouch for that.

• Fire 1

I actually am a bit hit at parties...there are a few people on this board that could vouch for that.

Funeral parties?

• Fire 1

Funeral parties?

I hear that everyone is dying to get an invite!

• Fire 2

RELAX!!!! This rumor is a brilliant false flag planned by Riley to manipulate the fan base. Now, instead of everyone saying "sh#t, we only got 1 of 4!" they will instead say, "sh#t, at least we got 1 of 4"!

I am thinking that since Riley has always done less with more that maybe he pulled the offers from the high ranked guys, don't you think that could be?

RELAX!!!! This rumor is a brilliant false flag planned by Riley to manipulate the fan base. Now, instead of everyone saying "sh#t, we only got 1 of 4!" they will instead say, "sh#t, at least we got 1 of 4"!

I am thinking that since Riley has always done less with more that maybe he pulled the offers from the high ranked guys, don't you think that could be?

My sources on the false flag operation should not be questioned!

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***