*** 2017 Recruiting ***

I am not that upset we didn't land 4* WR Calvin, since we don't need skill players and we need more lineman in the trenches. But it is seriously disheartening that we lost out on this 4* WR to Riley's former school who supposedly has far less to offer a college football player then Nebraska. But maybe he didn't commit to NU because we are already loaded at the WR spot.

I am not that upset we didn't land 4* WR Calvin, since we don't need skill players and we need more lineman in the trenches. But it is seriously disheartening that we lost out on this 4* WR to Riley's former school who supposedly has far less to offer a college football player then Nebraska. But maybe he didn't commit to NU because we are already loaded at the WR spot.

We are returning 1 scholarship WR with significant game experience... We are the opposite of loaded.

Cupboard is very bare.

We are not loaded at WR and Oregon State has what ... 6 or 7 WR commits in this class. So isn't the reason at all.

We are returning 1 scholarship WR with significant game experience... We are the opposite of loaded.

Cupboard is very bare.

I thought our '16 WR Class was decent, no? McQuitty in this class seems like a stud and we get Keyshawn.

I am baffled to think in year 3 we are considered to be "rebuilding" in anyway. That should not be the case. Year 3-beyond is when you should be getting ready to hit your stride at a new job.

Can't lose guys to programs like Oregon State... complete disappointment if true. Literally swung and missed on EVERY big fish.

Riley must be looking at the Beaver class and thinking "Oh...so you can get some decent guys to go there"

They are going to finish with their best class in school history.

...and still go 3-6 in conference?

So an average Riley at OSU season????

But wait...Riley was a miracle worker there! No way Anderson could equal a Riley season!

Wink

Riley was a win away two seasons in a row for a Rose Bowl berth. Andersen has won three Pac 12 games in two seasons. He's beaten a bad Oregon and Arizona State team. He beat a bad Cal team too, but they did go to a bowl.

As far as OSU, they did get a new lockerroom this year and they're building better facilities. That program is infinitely better because of Riley.

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***