*** 2017 Recruiting ***

This staff: Talks the talk, doesn't walk the walk. On the field and recruiting trail.

You gave Bo 5 years, quit crucifying Mike Riley for 2.
I did huh? Must follow me pretty close. Glad our standard we are ok with being at is the coach we fired.
Btw this wasn't me calling for firing or anything. Ive said from the beginning I'd give em 3 years before I started forming an opinion on that.

This staff: Talks the talk, doesn't walk the walk. On the field and recruiting trail.

You gave Bo 5 years, quit crucifying Mike Riley for 2.
I did huh? Must follow me pretty close. Glad our standard we are ok with being at is the coach we fired.
Btw this wasn't me calling for firing or anything. Ive said from the beginning I'd give em 3 years before I started forming an opinion on that.

I meant "you" as in Husker nation, not coming after you. <3 you

I sure hope this staff was recruiting some backups just as hard. We can't land a single one of these big commits and could see staff go into panick mode now and start giving out offers to 2 star dudes... CaliBraska isn't a movement it is just a couple guys committing. A movement would have been multiple of them. (Sigh)

I'm sure they were/are. They know these kids better than any of us do via twitter, and I'm sure were ahead of thing (except maybe Calvin).

And any movement is really over time - not just one year. I think we'll see dividends of their efforts in the future from out there.

That's not what it sounds like on Williams' twitter account. He seems pretty darn shocked... we shall see I guess.

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***