*** 2017 Recruiting ***

How do schools like Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Iowa recruit? Oklahoma especially, since they are very successful on the field. Maybe we should use their recruiting plan and tactics?

Can't compare Oklahoma to us or the other 2. Oklahoma is right next to this huge talent rich state called Texas. Norman is a 3 hour drive from Dallas

How do schools like Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Iowa recruit? Oklahoma especially, since they are very successful on the field. Maybe we should use their recruiting plan and tactics?

Can't compare Oklahoma to us or the other 2. Oklahoma is right next to this huge talent rich state called Texas. Norman is a 3 hour drive from Dallas

Let's just remove Kansas from the map

Think we're all being a little dramatic today. If you want to recruit the best, you're going to miss a bunch of them while ending up close. Nebraska also won some of these battles and have made other schools green with envy as a result. They'll win some more in the remaining month.

No doubt things could have gone better, but this will literally always be true. Shying away from this kind of recruiting to mitigate disappointment is a losing strategy. NU can and will pick up next targets down the list, which always would have been true whether they gunned for Foster Sarrell, etc or not.

• Fire 2

I get it is frustrating to lose out on these guys, but people also need to calm down a bit.

Still 3 weeks left in recruiting. I honestly would prefer to go get some kids who want to be here and prove themselves compared to those who come in entitled because some site ranked them 5 stars.

Dont get me wrong, I am bummed we went 0/4 today but also understand these kids are doing what is best for them.

Lets move on.

• Fire 1

I get it is frustrating to lose out on these guys, but people also need to calm down a bit.

Still 3 weeks left in recruiting. I honestly would prefer to go get some kids who want to be here and prove themselves compared to those who come in entitled because some site ranked them 5 stars.

Dont get me wrong, I am bummed we went 0/4 today but also understand these kids are doing what is best for them.

Lets move on.

I agree we have a 9 win season to look forward to :-P

• Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***