*** 2017 Recruiting ***

I hope that the "disappointment" that gets expressed when those guys commitment doesn't overshadow those that do commit to Nebraska. We need to celebrate those who do choose to come here, instead of b$tching about those who don't.

But then bitch about not having enough talent?

Yup. Actually if we did get some or all of those top guns I expect folks here would still find something to bitch about. It will never end.

I have a bad feeling about this class. Think we land Calvin. Lose out on Holmes, Foster, Chuck, Lewis, Lenoir, Johnson, Beal, Slade, and possibly Kurl. Hope I'm wrong.

Think we offer some in-state kids and finish high 30s maybe 40s.

You are learning well grasshopper

Disappointing end followed by a disappointing season coached by a disappointing staff

• Fire 3

I have a bad feeling about this class. Think we land Calvin. Lose out on Holmes, Foster, Chuck, Lewis, Lenoir, Johnson, Beal, Slade, and possibly Kurl. Hope I'm wrong.

Really hope we don't just give offers for sake of filling up a class.

Really hope we don't just give offers for sake of filling up a class.

I'd anticipate Walker the OT committed to Wyoming gets one

I've asked this a few times. RB recruiting isn't going well. Did the coaches just get a bad vibe from Eno? Dude could have been ours. Carr was supposed to be our #1 target but we're totally out of it. Even Tilford would have been a decent get. Da'ron looked good at our camp as well.

I think they're waiting to see how Bradleys grades turn out.

Rumor is still that he will qualify, correct? Saw on 247 it sounded like his ACT score should've come back in late December?
Haven't seen anything. But Reggie Davis really likes him and I believe if everything goes well he'll get offered.

I think they're waiting to see how Bradleys grades turn out.

Rumor is still that he will qualify, correct? Saw on 247 it sounded like his ACT score should've come back in late December?
Haven't seen anything. But Reggie Davis really likes him and I believe if everything goes well he'll get offered.
Like his film.

I've asked this a few times. RB recruiting isn't going well. Did the coaches just get a bad vibe from Eno? Dude could have been ours. Carr was supposed to be our #1 target but we're totally out of it. Even Tilford would have been a decent get. Da'ron looked good at our camp as well.

Thought it was rumored Eno had some off the field issues but I could be wrong.
  • Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***