*** 2017 Recruiting ***

Do we have a recruiting thread about Nick? I think he has a great chance of being N and I haven't found a forum on him. Although, it could just be me not looking very well....

No we don't - typically only make one after an offer... which, after looking around, doesn't look like he has? Rivals lists one but 247 does not.

Nothing directly to do with Nebraska. Just noting that pretty rare that the Crystal Ball predictions miss badly but not unheard of.

https://twitter.com/bartonsimmons/status/815636030749609984

Mav, it's the same as Trump winning over Clinton. Media has perception that's incorrect because people(voters)(recruits in this scenario) aren't showing their cards or telling the whole truth.

Sometimes recruits want their decision to be a surprise to America.

Mav, it's the same as Trump winning over Clinton. Media has perception that's incorrect because people(voters)(recruits in this scenario) aren't showing their cards or telling the whole truth.

Kind of. Some obviously do. But it's pretty rare for them to miss this badly. It happens but not much.

Kind of. Some obviously do. But it's pretty rare for them to miss this badly. It happens but not much.

As it stands now, this would be equal to Nebraska landing Sarell, Filiaga, Lewis, D Holmes, D Lenoir. We have 0 crystal balls for those guys right now. Just letting everyone know the apparent expectation.

• Fire 1

I hope that the "disappointment" that gets expressed when those guys commitment doesn't overshadow those that do commit to Nebraska. We need to celebrate those who do choose to come here, instead of b$tching about those who don't.

But then bitch about not having enough talent?

• Fire 4
  • Mavric changed the title to *** 2017 Recruiting ***