Armstrong at QB

Good Lord.

If you really want to fight about nothing it'd be a lot easier if you'd just out and say it.

Besides, you contradict yourself up there when you ADMIT that most have had tougher schedules, but then half ass buy it back by saying "well all they've done is play one better team than us", which, news flash, makes their schedule tougher.

But since you asked, here are a few, not all mind you, teams that have played tougher schedules thus far than us. (NOTE: strictly my opinion on what I've seen, no fancy figurin' here)

Georgia

Stanford

LSU

Wisconsin

Mizzou

Texas A&M

Oregon

USC

UCLA

MSU

ND

Ohio St.

There, I answered your question. And this is really about nothing, I am not one of the Tommy haters, I was just agreeing with many on this board that Nebraska hasn't exactly faced a murderers row yet and we should probably keep the anointing oil in a cool, dry place for a few more weeks (http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/71632-we-have-accomplished-nothing-reality-check-time/)

I didn't realize this was another of my crazy, wrong statements like the one I made back in August that Fresno St was probably going to be quite bad this year.

So you say those teams have played a tougher schedule cause you think so but some of them have been shown to have a weaker schedule according to Sargin(?)...Makes sense.

#EyeTest

Yes. It is a thing that works.

50% of the time, it works every time.

I've noticed no one really wants to refute what I said though.

Not sure if "refute" is the right word, but the "eye test" is no more or less accurate than looking at box scores or a dozen other methods of predicting games. Just look at all the pundits making their picks; not many are batting better than 60-70%. There's just no known way to accurately predict matchups.

• Fire 3

#EyeTest

Yes. It is a thing that works.

50% of the time, it works every time.

I've noticed no one really wants to refute what I said though.

Not sure if "refute" is the right word, but the "eye test" is no more or less accurate than looking at box scores or a dozen other methods of predicting games. Just look at all the pundits making their picks; not many are batting better than 60-70%. There's just no known way to accurately predict matchups.

Kinda my point.

But the fact remains common sense dictates FAU, McNeese, Fresno and Miami isn't exactly a gauntlet.

Kinda my point.

But the fact remains common sense dictates FAU, McNeese, Fresno and Miami isn't exactly a gauntlet.

I see your point. I don't flat out disagree, just think your "confidence" (for lack of a better word) in your point is too strong. For instance, here you assign "fact" to the quality of our opponents despite the fact that this is pure opinion. IMO Miami is a better team than they're being given credit for right now. I think they'll finish 9-3 and in a decent bowl game. And there's just no way to know how good McNeese St is or is not - they don't play any other D1A teams this season for comparison. All I know is that NDSU - another D1AA team - looks to me like a top 25 team in D1A, so the "they're just D1AA" doesn't mean much anymore.

• Fire 1

All I know is that NDSU - another D1AA team - looks to me like a top 25 team in D1A, so the "they're just D1AA" doesn't mean much anymore.

:rollin

I love the endearing North Dakota State story as much as the next guy, but let's not kid ourselves, it would end in a hurry if they actually played a good FBS team. And it wouldn't be a happy ending. Also, let's not pretend MacNeese State gets to take credit for NDSU's success against bottom-feeder FBS teams.