*** The Official Fresno State Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

If you guys can dismiss the overall play of the OL because of one play, then when Beck calls a good play I expect to see the same reaction.

Did I miss that on the third and short completion to Hovey?

It's getting harder and harder to post...and watch the game...my eyes are getting heavy...I'm missing about 3-4 plays per post...

Yeah. Good thing we don't have any more 930 pm games.

If you guys can dismiss the overall play of the OL because of one play, then when Beck calls a good play I expect to see the same reaction.

It's getting harder and harder to post...and watch the game...my eyes are getting heavy...I'm missing about 3-4 plays per post...
It's still early...beer, huskerboard, clash of clans, tv. Too easy!

What ONE PLAY went bad and called the O-Line bad? They have been bad for quite some time. They can't sustain long drives, often kill themselves with penalties, and get blown up OFTEN in the backfield.

As I've said, its boom or bust with this crew.

Hey dude, reread it. I'm saying the OL has been bad all night. One play doesn't change it

Remember when we ran like 20 straight run plays against Washington that one game, and they couldn't stop us....I'd like to see that right now

Was at that game, and that's one of the few times we beat up a team at the line of scrimmage. However, on D, it was the beginning of the end. That was the game Crick got injured and was never the same.