Did we make a call to Scott Frost?

It wouldn't surprise me if Beck gave Frost a call. Film isn't the same as personal insight and Frost can give that.

Frost called a better game against MSU than zona. I really don't get why they weren't running Mariota last night. When they cut Mariota loose that O is on another level. It's more dangerous to have him dropping back behind that meh line than running.

It wouldn't surprise me if Beck gave Frost a call. Film isn't the same as personal insight and Frost can give that.

Frost called a better game against MSU than zona. I really don't get why they weren't running Mariota last night. When they cut Mariota loose that O is on another level. It's more dangerous to have him dropping back behind that meh line than running.

because 15 rushes for 125 yards and two tds along with 9/14 passing for 120 and a td dont win you the Heisman. Going 30/40 with 325 and 4 tds' does. This I bet has a lot to do with it.

And probably the fact that Oregon's Oline is really struggling and Mariota takes enough abuse outside the qb run game.

Someone brought this topic up on another board. A few people thought it was "crazy"

I have coached football for a long time and coaches call/text/email all the time. I can remember way back when the playoffs would start, the HC's would be calling other coaches all day long, trying to get anything they could

With Hudl...its a bit different but they still chat all the time.

Frost said after the game that Mariota was banged up from Wazzou

I think they're afraid to get Mariota hurt. They have no backup to speak of.

Frost said after the game that Mariota was banged up from Wazzou

I was wondering if he might be injured. Last year it didn't come out that he was hurt til after the Stanford game, a game in which like last night he suddenly quit being a running qb.