I usually don't get caught up with the announcers....but....

mwj98

I am watching the BIG Network. It's almost like Nebraska is a high school JV team. I know we have stunk it up before....but I've gotten real irritated with how folks are writing us off. Yes, we have to prove ourselves to the nation. I get it. But damn, Sparty aint the friggin Seattle Seahawks either. This reminds me of when we were getting ready to play Florida, and everyone thought we would get blown out.

To be honest, I have never wanted a win this bad since becoming a husker fan. This win, in my opinion will be huge for this program. Look, last year is over. We have the talent to win. Now, we have to go get it!

We need to blow them out to get respect again. Put the world on notice.

GBR!!

• Fire 1

You have to earn that kind of respect, and the last couple of season haven't done a whole lot for our image. These are the kind of games you have to win for that respect. Michigan State went on a tear last year and won the Big Ten and the rose bowl, they earned it.

• Fire 2

@HuskerExtraBR: Watching BTN. Now I'm wondering why Nebraska even bothered coming to East Lansing.

@HuskerExtraBR: I didn't hear a prediction but based on their analysis i imagine it would be something like MSU 76, Nebraska 3.

@HuskerExtraBR: Recap: Ameer Abullah can't run up middle, will fumble a lot, and Tommy Armstrong can't throw deep balls. Connor Cook = John Elway.

@HuskerExtraBR: Don't get me wrong. I have questions about Nebraska, too. But toughness and Ameer Abdullah are not among them.

@HuskerExtraBR: Watching BTN. Now I'm wondering why Nebraska even bothered coming to East Lansing.

@HuskerExtraBR: I didn't hear a prediction but based on their analysis i imagine it would be something like MSU 76, Nebraska 3.

@HuskerExtraBR: Recap: Ameer Abullah can't run up middle, will fumble a lot, and Tommy Armstrong can't throw deep balls. Connor Cook = John Elway.

@HuskerExtraBR: Don't get me wrong. I have questions about Nebraska, too. But toughness and Ameer Abdullah are not among them.

Perception of Nebraska sticks like gum on the bottom of your shoe.

Holy Geezus. What is with all the disrespect? Not just from outsiders like this, but I've seen some from our own damn fan base as well. f'ing ridiculous.

You're watching BTN and trying to claim they're biased against Nebraska?

okay

Never said biased. Lets say nebraska wins. It will be because Sparty was off. My point was hearing the two guys talk as if we should get back on the bus and go home.

This is what I'm bracing for. If Nebraska wins it won't be because we are becoming a good team, it will be because MSU just isn't that good. The Oregon loss only helps fuel that conversation for ignorant people.

Are you talking about the two dudes on BTN Live Friday? One of those dudes is a former MSU player and inexperienced on-air, in other words he doesn't know how to keep his homer-ism in check. I don't know their names, but both are guest commentators, not regular hosts.

I've thought the commentary from the regular hosts has been fair, almost to a fault. Not only to Nebraska, but to even the weaker teams like Indiana, Minnesota, Purdue and Illinois. They're always talking up even the lowest of teams. Now, the programming on the network is a different story; it seems to favor Michigan and Ohio State.