*** The Official Michigan State Spartans Game Discussion Thread ***

For those going apesh#t on Tommy, Beck, and even Abdullah for Lords sake look at the offensive line. They are doing nothing. I think nearly every play I've watched we have had one or two linemen who've barely even touched a defender. Every play!

Amen brother. Also, when all your pass routes are within 7 yards of one another goos luck having someone open against that defense. Eventually Narduzzi was going to figure us out and Beck has nothing up his sleeve.

Wasn't there an article about the jet sweep on this board. Why aren't we getting more creative with our rushing attack, whether its the jet sweep, or having Cross and Abdullah back at the same time. Getting creative is not doing the wildcat with the one guy that MSU is determined to stop.

Being creative would require we had an OC that had a clue in hell...We do not so dont expect anything.

What the hell is Tim Beck doing this game. Horrible play calling the entire game. We have hardly ran the wildcat this year (a few times)....why would you make that call at that point?

Crapping his pants

because Tim Beck is sh#t, he got our hopes up the past two games, and did what I hoped he wouldn't....

When's he done pooping the bed with this horrible f'ing play calling, does he anally rape my dead grandmother while pouring sugar in my gas tank???

Actually Bo will give him a raise to keep him from taking the KU job, and you'll still misdirect your anger.
What are we missing in the offensive play calling tonight? More speed option?

For those going apesh#t on Tommy, Beck, and even Abdullah for Lords sake look at the offensive line. They are doing nothing. I think nearly every play I've watched we have had one or two linemen who've barely even touched a defender. Every play!

We've had a great rb getting through creases and otherwise masking a crappy offensive line, fooling people into thinking we had a great line. Their effort makes me want to vomit.

You can't do anything if the big guys up front aren't doing anything.

And bitch all you want but the defense is the only reason we are in this game. They deserve some credit.

Our Defense is making the best of a crap show by Tommy and the o line. The praise I put on Tommy hasn't proven me right at all so far. He may be hurting but he has no quickness right now and is locking onto receivers like his first read is Megan Fox

We've had a great rb getting through creases and otherwise masking a crappy offensive line, fooling people into thinking we had a great line. Their effort makes me want to vomit.

No, because if that was the case, we wouldn't lead the country in yards before contact.

It's really rather simple. Sparty isn't concerned about our passing game whatsoever. The first move of every player inside the hashes is straight towards the LOS, and Abdullah.