*** The Official Michigan State Spartans Game Discussion Thread ***

Sparty is a dirty team

GTFO, dude. We suck. Stop bitching.

Why don't you get out. All you're doing is trashing Nebraska fans who are actually cheering on their team.

What exactly are you doing besides trashing husker fans?

Look son, it's the rare "holier than thou" fan. You are such a good fan guy, I hope I can be a good fan like you some day

No I'm not holier than though, Im calling out a piece of crap who is doing nothing other than trashing other fans. So

Just getting some other posters backs.

I have no problem with anyone who has issues with the coaching staff.game tonight. But trashing other posters for still cheering on the team is BS

Here was the outlook on Stanton in the Omaha World-Herald at the beginning of the season:

When this power-running signal-caller knew where he was supposed to throw the ball in spring camp, good things happened. Really good things.

When decisive, Stanton looked every bit as good as any quarterback the Huskers have had since Joe Ganz. But he wasn’t often decisive, and Stanton running laterally, looking for receivers, isn’t the same weapon as Stanton pitched forward.

Still, in the spring game, Stanton played his best, completing 8 of 12 passes for 135 yards and two touchdowns. He hasn’t caught Tommy Armstrong for the starting job and he’s neck-and-neck with walk-on Ryker Fyfe for the backup spot, but if Stanton can keep drilling in the offense and learning what works, he could surpass both. The upside is there.

Give it up.

• Fire 1

Here was the outlook on Stanton in the Omaha World-Herald at the beginning of the season:

When this power-running signal-caller knew where he was supposed to throw the ball in spring camp, good things happened. Really good things.

When decisive, Stanton looked every bit as good as any quarterback the Huskers have had since Joe Ganz. But he wasn’t often decisive, and Stanton running laterally, looking for receivers, isn’t the same weapon as Stanton pitched forward.

Still, in the spring game, Stanton played his best, completing 8 of 12 passes for 135 yards and two touchdowns. He hasn’t caught Tommy Armstrong for the starting job and he’s neck-and-neck with walk-on Ryker Fyfe for the backup spot, but if Stanton can keep drilling in the offense and learning what works, he could surpass both. The upside is there.

Give it up.

Just pointing out my side of the argument, to those who are saying Fyfe was "clearly better" and all of that rubbish.

I'm glad Beck finally gave up on the damn screens...

Again. Beck isn't short hopping easy completions.

The coaches are ultimately responsible for the players they put on the field...short hopping TA is beck's chosen qb. (maybe bo's)...Beck has to play to the strengths of his players...he fails to do that a lot.