The almost TD

This catch would have gone down in history as the greatest catch in Husker history (Yes, even ahead of Matt Davidson). So close to history. So close. Great job, though, in almost pulling it in, especially when the Richard-Sherman-wanna-be committed pass interference the entire play.

"...the greatest catch in Husker history..." No mention of Westercamp? It would have gone down as one of three.

T_O_B

Not so certain if it would have counted had Zo held on. His foot came down on the line. Pretty sure Herby and Fowler even mentioned this. It would gave been a long review.

But hell ofan effort by Moore.

Probably wouldn't have been enough to overturn but looking at that last picture, his knee almost looks as if it is going to touch first.

Not sure I've seen 2 WRs trying to run the same route at the same time in the same place before.

It was a numbers game and a matchup advantage considering how MSU plays their Quarters coverage. Not sure if they were supposed to be that close, but I definitely see what's happening. Tommy could throw either under or under depending on how that deep matchup is going. He had him beat, the throw was good. Just couldn't make the play. You could tell Moore was incredibly upset about it. He sat on the sidelines after the game for quite sometime with his hands on his helmet.

It didn't happen, but it was close. Would have been amazing.

Our last play would have definitely worked had Bell been in there. Nothing against Hovey, but his timing was WAY off on his post route. A shame, it was open, Tommy threw the ball at the exact right time. It was very west coast offense-ish of us. Just needed our starter out there. It was a great play call, just plain missed the timing on it.

• Fire 2

I'm sorry but at that point in the game i'm not looking at Moore unless Westy is double covered. Moore has had questionable hands all season while Westy catches the f outta the ball. I'm sorry the ball should have been going to Westy that last play. Yes I do say it now because the games over and it didn't work but at the same point i'd have been happy had it worked, still would trust Westy long before Moore.

I'm sorry but at that point in the game i'm not looking at Moore unless Westy is double covered. Moore has had questionable hands all season while Westy catches the f outta the ball. I'm sorry the ball should have been going to Westy that last play. Yes I do say it now because the games over and it didn't work but at the same point i'd have been happy had it worked, still would trust Westy long before Moore.

But like the McNeese St. game, when Bell got hurt Westercamp got doubled. Someone else needs to make plays.