Will the Huskers Lose Four?

If its 4 total losses without playing in a championship game...I think that might be the end of Bo at NU...

Yeah that would do it.

There are too many variables that can cause a 4 loss season. So if Armstrong has a season ending injury in the Rutgers game and we finish with 4 losses, we fire Bo?

If its 4 total losses without playing in a championship game...I think that might be the end of Bo at NU...

Yeah that would do it.

There are too many variables that can cause a 4 loss season. So if Armstrong has a season ending injury in the Rutgers game and we finish with 4 losses, we fire Bo?

Yes

Yeah that would do it.

Yes

I'm really surprised you answered that way........... :sarcasm

• Fire 2

Yeah that would do it.

Yes

Not even (insert your most respected NCAA coach here) could prevent 4 losses if that event occurred... Did Bo run over your dog by chance?

• Fire 1

Yeah that would do it.

Yes

Not even (insert your most respected NCAA coach here) could prevent 4 losses if that event occurred... Did Bo run over your dog by chance?

That's not true (both the coaching and dog statement)

Yeah that would do it.

Yes

ncf_u_osborne_ps_200.jpg

Urban Meyer is also making it work.

That situation actually turned out to be a blessing for him. Barrett is a much better passer, hence Urb doesnt have to run him 40 times a game (beins Hyde is gone, this is probably lowballin for Braxton's actual work load, heh). Braxton was gonna get hurt at some point this year anyway. I seriously think Braxton's Ohio St career is over.