Hail varsity cover

I'm guessing your talking about this:

@HailVarsity

Our latest issue is a special one - 2 covers, both featuring Kenny Bell. http://bit.ly/1vOTY3d #Huskers

BzXLKprCcAAKV9c.jpg

Not sure what you are talking about with his ego. I'm sure whoever does the photoshoot for Hail Varsity had Kenny do this.

I have it on good authority (the guy that runs the neighborhood watch for one of the cousins of KB's hairstylist) that the photographer told KB to show up in his normal street clothes, and this is what he came to the shoot wearing. #CheckYourEgoOrShirtAtTheDoor #YouthBlazer

PS Those are prescription glasses and pocket wedge.

All decisions about that cover shot, from wardrobe, poses, lighting... everything, were made by Hail Varsity's creative director, and Kenny was gracious in going along with all of it.

If anyone has an issue with the picture, Kenny should not be the focus of your ire.

I bet it was GMoose

All decisions about that cover shot, from wardrobe, poses, lighting... everything, were made by Hail Varsity's creative director, and Kenny was gracious in going along with all of it.

If anyone has an issue with the picture, Kenny should not be the focus of your ire.

Yep, there's a full page introduction in the magazine talking about the photoshoot, and how HV brought in some "famous" photographer for the shoot. The colored photo is an homage to a John Lennon photo or something.

--------------------------------------

Don't hate on Kenny just because you're jealous.

P.S. without KB's blocking Abdullah doesn't make that 50+ yard run against NW. Rewatch the play. The guy does a lot more than drop passes. :D