Bo can't stop being Bo

tmfr15

Maybe you should just talk the man for his word. He said in the post-game conference, he can see the team getting better but he does not like the sloppy play. His disappointment could be simply because he sees the potential of this team and expects better.

This. What the hell guys. Not a one of us can do a better job and I know I know, there are magical people that can, but good lord - NU is 7-1 and has looked great! Just enjoy it and all the awesome things we are given by this program.

• Fire 2

Leopards do not change their spots. Bo is Bo, but Bo has made a tremendous effort to clean up his act. Still not his number one fan, but I certainly do not think he deserves this. He has been more honest this year than any before, seldom the execute drone over and over. Bo is not going anywhere anytime soon is my guess. He is making the efforts that were required. The team is 7-1, playing some very good football at times. And he was quick to say at times it is not good enough. What more can you ask for.

Will we win out. I doubt it, but I certainly feel Bo is making every effort to do so. We have a good team, be happy with that.

• Fire 2

Maybe you should just talk the man for his word. He said in the post-game conference, he can see the team getting better but he does not like the sloppy play. His disappointment could be simply because he sees the potential of this team and expects better.

God dang. Amen. +1 to you sir.

• Fire 2

After McNeese, Bo didn't say many positive things. He said we would take a long look at all our methods. There was loads of vinegar and not much sugar. All was wrong and it had to be addressed. Weeks later, wwhere are we at? Same place. Same tone. Same message. I am not saying fire No, but I am tired of the tone, especially when it is accompanied by a lack of change in circumstances.

We did not dominate today. Defense checked out for the second half. Fortunately, Rutgers defense was crap and Ameer is awesome. We won a game we were supposed to win. Let's just enjoy it for that and stop clenching our sphincters over every little thing that Bo says.